[2.6 Legacy] Shana's Lightning Crit Cycloner, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Guardians Viable /w Videos

Hey,

my name is shana and welcome to my guide.

this guide is about my lightning crit raider cycloner.

2.6 Changes

++ the new elemental nodes in the bottom right corner benefit us alot
++ the new tree overall is way better for this build
++ the new wise oak flask is pretty much op for this build
++ damage increased by like 30%

-- aoe feels not that great, but still enough to clear maps like atoll like before

Play this build if u want:

> to kill shaper easily
> to kill uber atziri easily
> to kill guardians easily
> awesome single target
> to play maps "alch and go"
> want to play it next league. because since this build doesnt use any double dip mechanics, nor is dependant on any special unique to work, so after double dip gets nerfed, it will be one of the strongest builds (this will also apply to 3.0)
> have a semi budget build, 15ex gonna make this build work, but u can still invest alot more to make it even stronger
____________________________________________________________________________________

Pros and Cons:

Spoiler
pros:

- high ms
- fast clear speed
- not rly dependant on uniques
- high single target
- really fun to play
- can run all map mods beside ele reflect

cons:

- cant run ele reflect
- semi aoe
- to do uber atziri you need to be lvl 90
- not stun immune, which can suck sometimes

____________________________________________________________________________________

Passive Tree (2.6 Version):

Bandits:

Point - Attack Speed - Frenzy

Stats (Outdated, roughly 9k es and 200k with conc in hideout):

Spoiler
8500-10500 es, highly dependant on jewels

offense general

hideout dps with aoe: 92k

hideout dps with conc: 145k

fully buffed dps with aoe: 292k

fully buffed dps with conc: 450k

9 frenzy, 3 power and 3 endurance charges

How the Build works:

Spoiler
By stacking alot of crit multi and crit chance, paired with high attack speed and mobility, the build can pretty much kill anyhting in a couple of seconds.

we are using choir of the storm, so our crit chance gets increased by our uncapped lightning res, that gives us like 25% crit. also our crits deal 50% increased lightning damage, and since we are only using lightning damage thats a 50% increase in dmg. and the lvl 20 lightning bolt also gets scaled like our normal damage does.

for the most part, jewels gives us the most dmg

Gear:

Required Uniques:
Spoiler

Gear Explanation:

Spoiler
Weapon: 2 stat foil with hits cant be evaded and crit or flat lightning damage or weapon elemental damage

Shield: es + lightning res

Rings: t1 lightning damage to attacks + high resist + lightning res + open prefix for %es craft

Helm: get the 40% cyclone damage enchant on a 84 hubris, look for high es + light res

Other Gear: fill in resist, try to get always lightning res, high es if possible

Jewels: source of our damage

Skyforth: quality of life, doesnt change anything if you dot have them, you just need to link a powercharge on crit to a orb of storms

Flasks:

Spoiler
Vinktar is the most important flask, but since we have leech from tree, its not build enabling

The Wise Oak gives free 20% penetration and 35% crit chance

Diamond flask increases our crit chance, we are at ~75%, so we will have like 95 with diamond flask

silver for bleed immunity, look for increased duration, also it gives us phasing and phasing gives us immunity to status aliments

and movement speed flask with ms and either effect or increased duration

if u want to swap out a flask, swap out the diamond

Jewels:

Spoiler
Look for these Mods:

- attack speed with swords
- lightning damage
- lightning res
- crit multi
- crit multi with 1 handed weapons
- crit multi as melee
- area damage

you might also look for %es, if you need it

my Jewels:

My gear:
Spoiler

Videos (2.5 vers, 2.6 is the same just ~20-30% faster) :

Hydra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT5Oqfdgzyc

Chimera:

coming soon

Minotaur:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9YOKL_1Yc

Phoenix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxs8CYWSysw

Shaper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_m7BEtbVRM

Uber Atziri:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcAO7iy9gnY

T13 Atoll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvg__ciUVk&

for questions feel free to ask here or pm me ingame or visit me at twitch.tv/shana_14
ign: LadyRemuu
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/shana_14
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/DragonSlayerShana
Lightning Crit Cycloner Guide: view-thread/1814828
Last edited by Kuroyukihime on Mar 27, 2017, 3:03:13 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2017, 3:51:45 PM
mods to get on jewels?
- added videos
- added other important stuff
- added jewels
Why Arcane Vision if not low-life? Just for 30 accuracy? Instead of a 30 Dex node or % accuracy?

Or Ice Golem.
Accuracy is only used for the crit roll, the weapon can't miss. AV seems really weird.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Jan 8, 2017, 3:18:46 PM
i didnt take arcane vision, are you sure you didnt missclicked while moving the skill tree?
Damn it's either this or the Ngahmu axe builds with molten burst! I don't know which to decide. I have been looking at the videos and it seems this build does way more dps and a higher life pool with ES.

I just don't know how much a foil that u have will cost. I checked the ammy and crown of eyes, can get both for under 30c.. doesn't seem that expensive.

Build looks amazing. Is it possible to run some herald so when we clear maps we get a better aesthetic explosion when killing aoe mobs?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 8, 2017, 6:25:54 PM
"
I just don't know how much a foil that u have will cost.

i bought the foil base for 50c, you can actually also buy blue ones and regal them, i think one costs 3-4c. and then +2 ex multi mod

"
Is it possible to run some herald so when we clear maps we get a better aesthetic explosion when killing aoe mobs?

ya just remove 1 jewel slot and take charisma, then u can either run herald of ice or herald of thunder and are left with ~150 mana
Ty Kuro. I have some more Qs

1) - Do we need the lightning pen or add attack Vinktar?

2) - Is there a temporary weapon we can use until we get the foil/craft it?

3) - Is the foil only obtainable through farming or can we can find a base and use aug orb -> regal -> scour?

Also can u you please upload some videos of clearing maps not just boss fights
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 8, 2017, 8:39:35 PM
"
Do we need the lightning pen or add attack Vinktar?

attack vinktar is better, because the flat it adds goes trhough all the scaling

"
Is there a temporary weapon we can use until we get the foil/craft it?

just buy any decent vagan foil, and craft crit, or play with a normal weapon and use the hits cant be evaded shield

"
Is the foil only obtainable through farming or can we can find a base and use aug orb -> regal -> scour?

its not. it gets randomly sold by vagan. you need the blue base, and regal it, and hopefully get something decent, like wed, crit, flat lightning. if you dont get it, you need to buy another blue base and try again

"
Also can u you please upload some videos of clearing maps not just boss fights

ya will do that
is it worth using crown of eye when u only have 50% spell dmg from shield?
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info