(3.3) [Chieftain] Thermomix The second, WIP updating

lvl 86 in abyss. been wanting to take this build to maps. i never got a chance to do so when i played this in beta.

it's great for general mapping and clearing but single target damage is lackluster expecially against fast moving bosses who repeatedly avoid flameblast.

edit: this build is better now after the chieftain buff. 100% extra fire res. yummy.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 4, 2018, 2:57:58 PM
Glad people are still enjoying the build, the chieftain changes are definitely welcome, i dont think much has changed, nor would i modify the build, except maybe figuring out higher singletarget damage. I have been playing SSf the last two leagues, now guild selffound so its a bit hard to get everything for it.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
Thank you for the build. I just started proggressing T2/T3 maps and my items need solid upgrade.
I've question regarding the auras/.
As the auras reserve % from the life is there a way to mitigate that or isolate it?
For now I use only the regen health gem as I stil dont have the rignt amount regent yet. But still it reservers a good 18% HP..
Due to recent skill changes i have decided to update the guide. So far lv84 and i have to say, not only our survivability has increased tremendously but we are looking at about 8-10x as much damage as previously. Rarely i can be caught streaming if anyone interested just add me ingame, i usually have it in my status.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info