Mathil build list v2

"
Yamihoshi wrote:
Hi! I'm running the wasp build, if anyone could check my Assassin and tell me which pieces I should upgrade, and some general gear tips I'd be really grateful! Thanks!

Basically every piece could be upgraded , but in priority i'd say : Boots --> Gloves --> right ring --> amulet
leveling posion build for new league, im in act 7 and it work fine
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
WASP NAST didnt add chance to poison in the character overview... i have 70% and without the weaopn still 70%... buggy?
Bayern des samma mia
Wasp nest build <3. A1 -> A10 in same session. Now got my six link working :).

:)
How did you lvl the cultist CoC DP ? what would you recommend using and at what point switch to either CoC DP or the selfcast build?
- 150 fusings or something like this lol

- from todays lab (trying to do 1 a day for 100 grind challange)

Not bad xp/h :D

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 5, 2017, 3:50:26 AM
do i miss something about ele wanderer? you use immolate gem but in the video about your scion killing bosses you use elemental focus in 6L so how do you set them on fire without herald of ash?
How should i make the tree for was nest's raider version, and why it does more damage?
Also interested in dual wielding claws instead
For Dark Pact HP sustain.

I'm 64 ATM, 2 Apep's rage, Warlord's Mark on Blas, Vaal Pact. I can't sustain my HP on single targets, even though PoB is telling me I should basically be getting my entire health pool back per average hit. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here. With double Apep's you'd think I'd sustain even easier but apparently it makes it worse. I'm deeply confused. I rarely get on the forums for help so I'm at my wits end.

Please Help!
Last edited by ClickerPro on Sep 6, 2017, 12:33:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info