Mathil build list v2

Wasp Nest Assassin

Why Void instead of melee physical damage support. Seems to show more dmg on builder?
As usually, when some build is freaking awesome to play it's time to bury some old builds :D. Made some absolutelly beast trades in couple days (for example that belt for 3c without the craft). Also ancient orbed sin's rebirth :D.

Tried dual weilding lower tier maps. 5-8 no problem at all. Did even some t10 still not huge problems. Also runned biscos instead of the amulet below. Still crazy fast on t5-6 maps. The attack speed is insane.

I'm pretty fucking satisfied to gear I've managed to gather but if you guys have any improvements that would be really nice to know.

Also tried vaal pact, not worth it. However when I removed it no life regeneration still. Wondering whole day whats causing that. This build is thou so fast and with patheon I always have life flask topped so kinda no problem.

Last edited by TeeDee87 on Sep 6, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
Trying to follow Mathil's build for the first time - Wasp blade flurry. Question on the Path of building numbers - crit chance. I followed the passive tree and notice there aren't many crit chance on the gears. I have (in terms of crit chance) mostly the same gear setup, but I'm no where close to the crit chance displayed (40ish %crit vs his 70ish %crit. Anyone knows where does Mathil gets the crit chance from?
Last edited by xela2016 on Sep 7, 2017, 10:58:14 AM
"
xela2016 wrote:
Trying to follow Mathil's build for the first time - Wasp blade flurry. Question on the Path of building numbers - crit chance. I followed the passive tree and notice there aren't many crit chance on the gears. I have (in terms of crit chance) mostly the same gear setup, but I'm no where close to the crit chance displayed (40ish %crit vs his 70ish %crit. Anyone knows where does Mathil gets the crit chance from?

did you enable diamond flask?
"
RayRayx wrote:
"
xela2016 wrote:

did you enable diamond flask?

Right... got it now, thanks!
Lord Mathil,

This game would've been unplayable without your explanations.

Thanks for all the time you put into not only making boss ass characters,
but also the time you put into educating those of us that aren't smart
enough to figure anything out on our own.

I hope you keep pumping out gold
I have one question about self cast dark pack occultist.
Are there some reasons for elemental damage on dagger?
Any way to do the Wasp Nest or something at least similar without using the skill Blade Flurry?
Any leveling tips for self cast dark pact ??
I'm lvl 72 with 60k dark pact self cast----- I can't even double target leech through the life that is taken away from me... how on earth are you leeching through single target like shaper???? my gear is pretty much maxed out for damage and life... atm got 5k life but I cannot even leech enough to sustain life at racecourse bosses....?? any tips??????

and yes I use vaal skeletons when I can, but they arent always available.

basically I am using way more life to cast dark pact than I am gaining back on any less than 4 targets to leech from...

I've got the helm enchant for lightning golem, ive got the boot enchant for .4 extra leech, atziri flask for 2% chaos leech - - i just dont know what I'm doing wrong.....

----

well..... I guess I remedied the situation by losing 10k dps by taking out increased crit strikes and putting in life leech gem.... sucks.... but had to do it for now, hopefully by the time im 90 or so ill have enough damage to outleech the 6% life taken away?????????? idk..........i do at least swap in one apep's for damage at bosses so that gives me a little damage back... more cast speed, less crit than my sceptre.....oh well... if anyone else is having the same problems at least maybe I've helped a little. or if you have other suggestions on what i need to do please let me know!!!
Last edited by guyfrozen on Sep 8, 2017, 11:43:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info