Mathil build list v2

Why does not he use kinetic blast in Thuderfist gloves.Do I miss smth?
"
zeronovas wrote:
I can't be the only one dying from ele reflect even with elementalist ascendancy?

Yes that happened to me aswell, as I was doing too much damage.

Make sure to take Vaal Pact, it completely negates this mod. This will help you greatly on bosses too.
Thank you Mathil for this great Debeon's Dirge Build, makes really fun and its really strong, but i have a question, why you take added cold Damage with cyclone? Path of Building tells me hypothermia is so much better as added cold damage, it gives me a improvement of 19k Total Dps
Last edited by m1nx on Aug 27, 2017, 6:14:09 AM
Hey, I'm having a lot of fun with the Debeon's build, but I need a bit of help. I can clear Beachhead at lvl 77 (minus the boss), but I can't kill T7 bosses without dying. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I have all my frenzy charges, 44k dps with just the warcry, 4.6k life, 2% leetch, 5L Belly, and I've added two CWDT immortal calls which has helped a bit, but not enough. The char on my profile is LikeDaveButColder.

Am I missing something with the basic use of cyclone?
Does Phasing make a massive difference? I haven't picked up that yet.

Thanks.
Last edited by Chainsaud on Aug 27, 2017, 5:33:41 PM
"
Nohana wrote:
"
zeronovas wrote:
I can't be the only one dying from ele reflect even with elementalist ascendancy?

Yes that happened to me aswell, as I was doing too much damage.

Make sure to take Vaal Pact, it completely negates this mod. This will help you greatly on bosses too.

yeah i'm considering taking a point in VP soon. Also how do you guys scale barrage damage? Somewhat feels lackluster to me
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
add chest and links pls mathil fpr posion build
Bayern des samma mia
Which in your opinion is better about putting KB kit in : 1.your set , 2. thunderfist , 3. Tempest's binding mask ? thanks for the time
Sup guys!

I have dendobrate with 5l, whats is best gem setup for this? (wasp nest build)

THX for the guides.
hey thanks for the build.. just wondering what would be a BiS wand for the elewander Scion, other than the psicator's.. very appreciate an answer
which gems to use on a 5link wasp build? i have the dendrobate but dunno which gem i can skip till i git a 6link with ST
Bayern des samma mia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info