Mathil build list v2

"
SlevinKelevra wrote:
How can you sustain mana when playing the cyclone build? Even with spirit void it is not possible for me. Have to use the Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring with 30 mana gained for each attack. Any suggestions?!

Play Charged Dash it's way more fun :> but on cyclone..maybe ur hittinh air to often..i have ~70 free mana ant my 5l cyclone have ~30-35 mana cost, yet i have no issues running it. And my tree is just like Mathin did.
Wicked_Clown
Can you relink the passive skill tree for frostbolt? it doesnt seen to habe any point in it. Thanks :D
playing ice crash slayer which killed all t16/uber/shaper before 3.0 but now im just diying from 1-3 hits...WTF!? My damage is ok, but even white mobs kill me in 2-4 shots. look my profile and help me please.
>Debeon's Dirge Charged Dash
What bandits chose?
2 passives
Anyone can make a Marauder(Berz/Jug) tree for Debeon's Dirge?
Thank you in advance.
Hi Math can you -or anyone who played the Debeon's build- specify the jewel we are suppose to have, cuz there is 3 slots in the tree and in the video ur usnig 2 greens and one red. sorry if my question is noobish because i am just one ^^.
Thanks for sharing. Those builds are pretty good.
why not oro for even more elemental dmg and free frenzys
Greetings!

I actually playing Scion Ele Wander on H HC and I just realized that, even when you almost oneshot every single pack, and stuff, sometimes i'ts like dancing with dead hahaha I mean, there is some sort of leech of any kind? Maybe it's not fully necessary but it will help to do hte build more easy to play on low lvls

Anyways, this is just a fact for hc leagues. I guess it doesn't care in standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info