Mathil build list v2

update blady furry passive skilltree?
Will the freeze pulse ass, work as life in 3.0? or keep it as ES?
Great guides!

I am running the EK nova build and can farm maps easy as... My problems occur trying to just kill the 16+ bosses which I am unable to do.

My Deeps tooltip for EK is 150k (self buffed) with the gear currently on, I also have the other gems ready to be swapped in but still missing something....
My Crit stike chance is 22.31%
Multiplier 195%

Mathil / Anyone I would appreciate any help that could be given as advice to enable me to kill bosses.
I have made a few characters now that promise of glory.. but none have done so except for map clearers... which my TS is great at. I really would like to try farming some of the actual endgame bosses.

feel free to contact me in game :)
Anyone please? waited some time for a pro lol
Debeon's Dirge Charged looks fun but sadly the prices have increased so much already. 1c to 15c+?? 😢 Any other budget friendly build? Whenever you release a video, the prices seem to sky rocket.

Thanks!
Im not sure why everyone is saying a Debeon's Dirge is 12c.. there's a shit load of them for 2c. I bought a 6s for 5c.
"
Talcx wrote:
Im not sure why everyone is saying a Debeon's Dirge is 12c.. there's a shit load of them for 2c. I bought a 6s for 5c.

I don't know, maybe you should look again? Cheapest available 6s right now is 15c.

There will of course be people who had it listed for much cheaper that comes online over the next few days, but those will go so fast now. :P
Update for ice crash slayer? Pretty interested in this build but have problems with health and damage.
Could someone link me the skilltree he uses for his cyclone version? I saw his most recent video with it but cant find the skill tree.
He said like 10 times, than you just use the same tree, and just switch CD for Cyclone.
How can you sustain mana when playing the cyclone build? Even with spirit void it is not possible for me. Have to use the Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring with 30 mana gained for each attack. Any suggestions?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info