[2.6]Berserker of Wisdom and Action - 40/40 in Breach / Easy clear of all bosses by SUPEROUMAN

Is there any way to replace elemental focus for something different - more useful? Under "useful" I suppose something that increases damage comparable to EF but not prevent shock?

All in one good build :) Doing t14 with 6.5k Es without big problems. Tul breaches and cold damage is a doom of this build. My previous AFK-Zerk can jump in any breach with almost any mods and survive it.
"
Spirituus wrote:
Hmm, what you say Lightning Pen ? OR Empower 4 ?

This is really a personal choice, with emp 4 you do more damage, have more AoE yadda yadda, with lightning pen your damage penetrates up to 38% on lvl 21 and inc 10% lightning damage, will you prefer to lower monsters defences or have more tooltip? it's cool to have penetration, as monsters will have more resistances in merc and maps, IMO, pen > emp

"
lapilesos wrote:
Is there any way to replace elemental focus for something different - more useful? Under "useful" I suppose something that increases damage comparable to EF but not prevent shock?

All in one good build :) Doing t14 with 6.5k Es without big problems. Tul breaches and cold damage is a doom of this build. My previous AFK-Zerk can jump in any breach with almost any mods and survive it.

I've played this char after flameblast and tornado shot, I really don't miss the shock effect, you can try a vinktar if you feel like, see if it worth, I think EF have the highest %more dmg a gem could give, most gems gives you increased damage, and you'll lose too much on a single trade, so, maybe vinktar is the best way to shock, don't know if you would get many hitkills tho.

I've done guardians, shaper, uber atziri, many unique maps, you don't really need it, maybe invest into defences is better than be able to shock, you'd avoid many deaths.

let me know if you manage to shock and if it's better than no shock at all, vinktar would give you shock and more %leech, but I was too poor to test (I only play until I get all prizes from challenges, I'm retired atm)
Thanks koalito for all the useful answers to the previous people :)

"
lapilesos wrote:
All those HoWa builds :) Just out of curiosity - any knows what is planned to do with breach content in next league? Will it be implemnted as core ( like essence )?

No one knows, it will be announced at the end of the league. I expect it to be a zana mod + a nerf to HoWaA because there are really a lot of people using it. It will be much harder to get one next league i think.

"
Beskaius wrote:
Why u don't go for Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb ?

is not a real boost for ES?

The big thing about Splendour is the ability to have easily 5-6 off colors on ES base but you just need 3 off color. Getting a 5link regalia and chaos spam it would end up better

"
Spirituus wrote:
Hmm, what you say Lightning Pen ? OR Empower 4 ?

I always felt that empower gives a tiny bonus for attack builds compared to spell builds so i highly doubt empower would be a good idea. You would need a 4th off color too.

"
lapilesos wrote:

The thing with shock is that it is useless against trash because you already one shot them and you will never shock a boss with your own hits (vinktar / vaal lightning trap are mandatory). This is why elemental focus is the best here.

Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Thank you for info.

cool build, lots of fun, thank you!
have only around 8.2k es and fully buffed around 150k dps... still way to go to come to your level.
i run a second cwdt setup to be more safe.

cheers
Probably I'm missing something :<
On the scrennshots you have main hand attack speed equal to 384 %, how did you do that ? ;o
Thank you so much for sharing the build. IMO this is the best HOWA build out of all ive tried. Worked wonders for me. Really enjoyed the league with this build. More power! See you next league! Cheers!
Playing this build for fun.... And in Just lvl 73 so Still a bit low, in general its pretty save mapping(Doing mostly T5ish but..... Breaches are atm my largest issue, they get me killed 90% of the time(7,7kishish ES) even with vaal haste, disc and lading 3 vaal lightning trap the leech cant keep up with the damage i take.. If you want you can check my chars gear..

Ill geuss i Just also need to lvl a bit more as well.

Questions:

1. Vortex works with culling only on initial hit (DoTs didn't and dont proc culling)
I think temporal chain curse is better there then Culling. Am I wrong?

2. Using Ancestral protector gives us some speed. But may be warchif is better. 18% More damage and could be 2 linked with culling? Or 4 linked for better damage? 100k are easy achivable there.

3. Power charges - are they fully useless for build? Or CWDT-BV-PCoC is a good combination for almost permanent 3 power charge?

Cheers.

"
tntkiller wrote:
Playing this build for fun.... And in Just lvl 73 so Still a bit low, in general its pretty save mapping(Doing mostly T5ish but..... Breaches are atm my largest issue, they get me killed 90% of the time(7,7kishish ES) even with vaal haste, disc and lading 3 vaal lightning trap the leech cant keep up with the damage i take.. If you want you can check my chars gear..

Ill geuss i Just also need to lvl a bit more as well.
For leech use atziri flask + Vinktar Pen/Attack. Regarding breaches positioning is key. Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info