[2.6]Berserker of Wisdom and Action - 40/40 in Breach / Easy clear of all bosses by SUPEROUMAN

would a helmet with 40% increased Blade Flurry Damage
boost our damage ?
I love this build, but i have a question!

I have 9,1k ES and 5,5k average Damage on level 82. I clear red maps fast but sometimes have problems with the leech, is the only leech node the Pain Reaver on Berserk?
or are u guys playing with another leech node or something? or i have to low damage?
"
Tackinator wrote:

I have 9,1k ES and 5,5k average Damage on level 82. I clear red maps fast but sometimes have problems with the leech, is the only leech node the Pain Reaver on Berserk?
or are u guys playing with another leech node or something? or i have to low damage?

this helps for me :P
Ah good idea :D i will try
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Tackinator wrote:

What a pity for the mob we can impose only one curse ((with conductivity enabled warlords mark does not work
"
syper-man666 wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Tackinator wrote:

What a pity for the mob we can impose only one curse ((with conductivity enabled warlords mark does not work

i hardly run the blasphemy+conductivity...normal mode i have disc + wrath (i think well pretty sure i did in breach run disc+wrath+blas/conduct but you need a enlighten 3 or 4 for that..)

or if i update my gear a bit for better resist i can do away wih resist nodes on tree and go for more ES and +1 curse at 95..

www.poeurl.com/bd0Z
Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 27, 2017, 7:13:59 PM
This build is amazing, i reroll from my HOWA ST so i already have all the items.
Did uber lab at lvl 71 with no problem, facetank izaro ftw.
Thanks for sharing your build i'm in love with it.
Hello everyone, i am glad to see so many people enjoying this build. :)

"
mors wrote:
thx amazing build !

Conductivity or Herald of Thunder ?

any tipp ?

can someone tell me if this build get booosted from a Auramancer ?

The added damage from HoT is unsignficant since we have so much flat lightning damage. You get a lot more value from conductivity's penetration.

"
mors wrote:
would a helmet with 40% increased Blade Flurry Damage
boost our damage ?

Of course. If you have the money to buy a hubris with this enchant and craft it to 400+ ES, you will faceroll even harder.

"
Tackinator wrote:

I only used the berserker leech. You need to stack more damage so you will leech back more ES. At some point you will be able to facetank the shaper beam with just the 1% berserker leech.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Last edited by SUPEROUMAN on Mar 30, 2017, 7:35:12 AM
A few more things about this league. As many of you know, Wise Oak is perfect for this build.
But the important thing i totally missed until today is the buff to Shaper's Touch. It is now Best In Slot.

In breach, Shaper's touch gave a bit more dps but sacrificed a lot of ES. But now you get as much ES as regular ES gloves but the dps skyrockets because you gain 2000 accuracy

Spoiler

Path of Building from the setup in Breach

Spoiler

Path of Building from the setup in Breach but with Shaper's touch
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Is this HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info