Path of Exile's Trailers Through Time: Part Two

Good memories.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Teriderol wrote:
dark action RPG no more, you even removed tolman's scream, so sad

Maybe you are deaf?its still there
Bye bye desync!
"
Teriderol wrote:

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Teriderol wrote:

You missed the saturation,but still, purple everything
Bye bye desync!
Ascendancy was the main reason why I rejoined the exile community.
To what extend I prefer this update over to the others? Because it gave the game a purpose again, to having even more complex builds imaginable.

I also like Izaro's voice so much, that I know the labyrinth speech from memory. It's because that speech is f*cking legendary.
The scary thing! Excited to see the next one.
That old globe art.......feels bad
SotV best memories, loved Invasion so much
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Chris wrote:
We were really pleased to get a quote from Kripparrian, and he mentioned our new Lockstep mode.

How about his quotes regarding the labyrinth?

Just 20 minutes ago after being CARRIED for ASCENDANCY POINTS ONLY : "Thank's god we'll(talking to his wife Rania) never have to do shitty traps again" -Kripparrian on lab 6/1/2017

Or when he came back for the Ascendancy expansion talking to his viewers after he saw the question "whats your thoughts on the labyrinth" : "Not really a fan of this kind of playstyle, im only doing it for the ascendancy points and never setting foot in there again" - Kriipparian on lab after the ascendancy release.

Game of the year 2013 by Gamespot and best pc RPG of year 2013 by IGN. Game took a very roguelike and arcade kinda like prince of persia direction with the lab. Are you hoping to change genre and maybe go arcade/platformer/run&jump game of the year with 3.0?

Enough critisim on this.

Very nice idea to gather all your trailers and remind people how that game looked like or your thoughts on those videos. Personally the video introducing the templar was the one that made me play the game. Really looking forward to see whats next in line.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
both part's were cool to watch as i only started playing in Awakening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info