Path of Exile's Trailers Through Time: Part Two

"
herreppe wrote:
now i wanna buy all the packs from previous expansions...
Ha! Had the same thought, glad I was able to but the previous atlas of worlds one.

It makes sense to not be able to buy the previous ones as it shows a track of continuous support. Saying that it would be nice to be able to buy the older supporter packs even with an indication that you didn't buy it at the time - not fussed about it though.
"
sparkergg wrote:
Three things to say.

3) I DEMAND YOU TO SHOW (or at least do some "honorable mentions") YOJI'S TRAILERS.

THIS! Yoji's parodies of the trailers deserve special recognition because of how hilarious they are. xD

But yeah, it's really cool to go back and see content I missed, but also get nostalgia from the leagues where I was around too. Feels were felt. <3
Last edited by tacotiklah on Jan 7, 2017, 9:59:00 AM
GIVE US OUR GLOBE WOMEN BACK
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
well, to me the breach color is no purple, just red/blue overlay - I really should try to watch it through old-fashioned 3d-glasses...

By the way: how many minutes before release of the awakening trailer did you decide to blur out Piety in the Malachai-Battle? that blotch looks VERY improvised...
Last edited by pmmGarak on Jan 7, 2017, 10:49:05 AM
old days T_T
How are Talismans not in the core game

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Very awesome to take a trip down trailer lane! Atlas of Worlds' After Effects graphics are SO good! I can't wait until new trailers and Act V!

PoE, still the king of ARPGs four years running!

PS: Russian Zana lives on in our memories! Never forget her!

PPS: Need upgrade from 4 Premium tabs to 1 Quad tab. You KNOW you can do it. DO IT.
Last edited by Brumbek on Jan 7, 2017, 7:39:01 PM
"
Jideament wrote:
Sacrifice of Vaal still best thing in the gaming history.

edit
Also me and many of my friends still not playing PoE because of that boring/repeating levelling system while it is our favourite game (because of infinite build possibility and endgame fun). I gave my account to my little cousin atm and dont want to play or support PoE because of that system. Any news for alternate levelling maybe?

Reported him for account sharing.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
Jideament wrote:
Sacrifice of Vaal still best thing in the gaming history.

edit
Also me and many of my friends still not playing PoE because of that boring/repeating levelling system while it is our favourite game (because of infinite build possibility and endgame fun). I gave my account to my little cousin atm and dont want to play or support PoE because of that system. Any news for alternate levelling maybe?

Reported him for account sharing.

What a hero, real family guy.
Last edited by Rexeos on Jan 7, 2017, 9:50:44 PM
I liked more first 8 trailers, they had story, they was about emotions. Those new are more about wow effect. Nevertheless like them all.

ps: Only one to whom purple/violet color suits well is Shaper. Purple/violet is ugly color when compared to color palette of Path of Exile. I have Prophecy girl in HO only due her function, but hidden in corner due her disturbing color scheme.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info