[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

@noobdw

Please don´t start price discussions in this thread. And if you feel like you have to please do it at least without a giant quote.

@Djae

Gratz on Uber and Shaper! Tempest and other Prophecys can be really a bad surprise for sure.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
still working after ninja nerf double dipping?
"
xNyss wrote:
still working after ninja nerf double dipping?

I did not even play this build before the nerf. All Videos are after the nerf/fix.

It also wasn´t "ninja". You call it like that if a nerf isn´t in the patchnotes, this one was clearly in the patchenotes of 2.5.1
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 20, 2017, 3:15:07 PM
I saw a couple pages back that you tested this as occultist then crit occultist, etc. MY question would be, did you try this build with crit or do you think it's even worth it.

Another one would be, have you tried using
for general map clearing?
I was running ghuda's speedy decay last league and that combined with a delirium wand was what I used for mapping and +1 bow for bosses. Since we already have so much chaos dmg it might work to make the clearing faster.
"
Draconianpr wrote:
I saw a couple pages back that you tested this as occultist then crit occultist, etc. MY question would be, did you try this build with crit or do you think it's even worth it.

Another one would be, have you tried using
for general map clearing?
I was running ghuda's speedy decay last league and that combined with a delirium wand was what I used for mapping and +1 bow for bosses. Since we already have so much chaos dmg it might work to make the clearing faster.

I don´t think that crit would be needed or possible in a easy way to try on this build.

My Problem with Obliteration is that i can´t use WB or SS with it. We also lose Tons of Minion Damage by using it, it may very well work for maps that are not really hard as we have tons of damage,

I am using a unlinked Abyssal Cry atm.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
\
Got that while trying to go for 3g3b, looked at your profile and noticed you are using inc duration, which I if I'm not wrong is a more multiplier for poison. Should I just keep this colors and go with that?
I tried inc. Duration after i got the white socketd when i corrupted it.

Someone in the Thread said that it would be better than added Chaos so i tested that. In my experience its worse than added Chaos and about the same as Controlled Destruction.

I use it mostly for mapping as its just QoL for mapping to not recast as often. Also very nice for no regen maps.

I killed Shaper and Uber with both setups and honestly can´t really tell which one performs better.

So ye, just keep it, inc. Duration is working just fine in place of CD.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi mate, how do you get the area of effect so big on your character im level 79 at moment but my swirl from blade vortex is tiny compared with yours in the videos.

What things in the build impact the size of it? What nodes or gems etc that I can focus on?
@Demandrer
inc. Aoe Gem and Dying Sun Flask.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
can confirm uber atziri viable (just did a deathless run and got the axe :D)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info