[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

This is just a short Guide as it is not inteded for newer Players. The Build requires a high Budget so i´d think that everyone that has this kind of cash can figure out some Details.

If you run into any Problems or have questions feel free to ask!

This Build is a LowLife Necromancer using BladeVortex and Poison with "The Scourge" to get insane Damage.

Updated for 2.6 - no Major changes at all

Bosskill Highlights

Showcase & Short Guide - Uber and Shaper Kill

Guardian of the Chimera - Poison Immunity Test

Uber Atziri on a 5Link + Uber Atziri Guide

Mapping Tips & Gameplay in normal Maps

Full Shaper Run & Guide

Just a nice and clean Uber Run

All Videos are taken after the 2.5.1 Changes to BladeVortex

Lvl 91 Necromancer

Bandits: Kill all
Ascendancy Order: Misstress of Sacrifice - Commander of Darkness - Spirit Eater - Beacon of Corruption

Mainhand Weapon

No Questions here. No other Weapon can deliver that ammount of fully double dipping Damage for a Necromancer

Shield

ES as high as you can get while still getting good Mana Reg.

Chest

As we are LowLife a Shavs is needed.

Helmet

A nice Hubris with about 400 ES and Resists as you need them.

Gloves

Get Dex and as high ES as possible here.

Boots

Death's Doors with Leech Enchant. You can also use well rolled pure ES rares, but Uber is alot harder without Bleed immunity.

Amulet

Stun protection, great ES and Chaos Res. Imho best in Slot with no questions asked.

Rings

We need one Doedre Ring for the 3rd Curse.

The other should have Mana Reg, Mana, ES and Dex.

Belt

Well rolled Crystal Belt.

Flasks:

Sin's for the amazing damage and burn remove.
Dying Sun for the AoE.
Atziri's for the Leech, Damage and Chaos Res.
One Magic Flask for Freeze removal.

Jewels

All rare Jewels with Energyshield + one of these at minimum: Area Damage, Minion Damage, Chaos Damage, Damage.

Other nice rolls can be Dex, Resists, Mana, Spell Damage, Mana Reg, reduced Manacost of skills.

Main Damage
BladeVortex - added Chaos - Poison - Void Manipulation - Controlled Destruction - inc. Aoe/Conc

Wither Totem
Spell Totem - Wither - Faster Casting - inc. Duration

Offering

Cwdt lvl 1 - Desecrate(lvl7) - Spirit Offering(lvl8)

Auras

Blasphemy - Vulnerability - Temp Chains - Warlords Mark

Blood Magic - Clarity (lvl20) - Disciplin

Mobility

Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify

or

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify

t.b.d

If you want to check the Tree + Gear on my Character go to my Profile, "GefaehrlichesHalbCriten" is the Character.

If there are any Questions left feel free to ask them here, on Youtube or try to catch me on my Stream at Twitch

You can also check all my Characters and latest builds in this Thread!

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 2, 2017, 1:37:35 AM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2017, 1:40:48 AM
Looks pretty solid, would you consider any other helm enchants other than bv radius? Really strong build from what I can read. I also wonder if it could be played in a lesser degree of functionality with less reservation + a witchfire brew.

Cheers.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
@Kwitch

Thanks!

I would also be happy with BV Duration enchant, would make it easier to keep up stacks / less recasting.

I guess you could switch the Dying Sun for a Witchfire and have one Blasphemy less... you could then cut out the Temp Chains and do it as CI.

But it would lose lots of Damage and Defense so i don´t think this would be a good idea.

You could also cut the Clarity and use Vaal Clarirty for prestacking for bosses, then you could run 2x Blasphemy and Witch fire, i guess that could work.

Would only lose the 30% more Spell Damage from LL and 10% Damage from one Aura less + Backup Leech Flask.

But honestly as CI i would propably go Crit/Lightning with Phys 2 Lightning, Vinktars and Choire of the Storm. But that would be a completley different build then.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Do you have a video of a normal map? T12+
I´ll post more Videos the next Days. For normal mapping you can run around with 1-3 Stacks and everything you touch dies.

It lacks the Explosions a Occultist can provide, i would like to use Abyssal cry for that, guess i can switch the Vaal Disciplin out. Sockets are really a Problem with this Build :-/
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 3, 2017, 1:26:25 PM
"
I´ll post more Videos the next Days. For normal mapping you can run around with 1-3 Stacks and everything you touch dies.

It lacks the Explosions a Occultist can provide, i would like to use Abyssal cry for that, guess i can switch the Vaal Disciplin out. Sockets are really a Problem with this Build :-/

well if you only need to "touch" the enemies and they die you won't need the explosion, right

Btw why are you using whirling blades instead of shield charge?
Last edited by rectis on Jan 3, 2017, 1:32:23 PM
Because with explosions not only the ones i touch die, but also everyone around them ;)

I like WB more. I played alot of my own Tanky Twirl even back when ShieldCharge was crap, so i really got used to WB. I tried using Shield Charge but i feel like sometimes getting stuck when i need to evade something really quick (Uber Stormcalls Blasts).

I think SS has a mx range, just like Flame Dash. WB does not have that, i think thats why i like it better.

But as i said in the Video, SS is a option if you like that better.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Are poison immune bosses still doable or not?
I did not try to do Chimera and Hydra with this Character. I´ll do that once i got the level up ;)

EDIT:

Someone just brought to my attention that there is a very good Spirit Offering Helmet Enchant.

"Spirit Offering grants additional 12% Physical as Chaos"

I think this would also be a really really good enchant!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 3, 2017, 7:37:13 PM
Added a Video of a Chimera Fight (Poison immune) to the Video Section.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info