[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

Hello,

after finishing this leagues challanges I thaught I give another build a try and stepped across yours. Looks really interesting, started to level a nekro to give it a try.

I wonder where the healing / leech is comming from. Probably I've overseen some nodes or so, as warlords mark alone won't be enough to leech against higher damage like in breaches or shaper fight?
@Oxygene_PoE

Enchant on Boots + Atziri Flask

I am in general not very fond of playing without LL Gem, but on this build it works incrdible well.

You could still switch the Controlled Destruction for LL if you really feel that you need it, as the DPS is enough for Uber on a 5L.

I´d still say that you should give the Atziri Flask Leech a shot, it leeches 2,6% of Chaos Damage with Flasknodes.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Oh yes, thats true. Totally forgot about the boots enchant. And Aziris flask combined with the power of the other (chaos) flask is surely a go. I guess I will just give it a try =)
why u dont use presence of chayula +15-20 minion damage?
@ifossen

Maybe because there is only a single one for sale in BSC and i don´t want to pay 4ex for 15% damage.

But yes if you happen to get a +1 Curse or Minion Damage Chayula that would be great.

And while you are at it, yes a +1 Gems Shavs would also be nice.

Oh and a Scourge with Culling Strike is also great to have :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 10, 2017, 9:18:33 AM
hello mate, i inspired from your build and made a middle budget life version of it. just posting my gear maybe you might want to show them as an example to low cost. Its still viable just killed Minotaur and probably will kill much more but i dont have shaper parts or uber atziri parts at this moment.

here is my gear

Spoiler

I dont even have jewels right now, 3 slot open for them but i m poor to buy some.

here is my skill tree

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPUzAwB437CCEI-mRKtVriyc7Ipr20yzBAeD21XGOlismPfXm6EYangvfOVYB5eVUlM9X30YbRkI9MBUakMi9GwLkyd_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bmHy6ebdZ7PFQ5IXfIrChEv62O1SHaCyAy00Ra_D6ski8M6KjibtYTFNj2dqmyMYqxqjPVvyBSi2bDYES18g-vumuBFnVNSMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfPAXvfBzcuJMo-oLHHb4zhwPu-ehBh7c-_gryRTrhplcxnk3j_o81kti9jxrQH-_rJpVh4lVL0_ubir5PSI4N4hUnjLHsg9OPAAAAAAA=

thank you for the build.
@Milksh4ke

Intresting! Cospiris is a very good choice for a Lifebased version indeed, provides lots of damage with the 7link!

How much Life do you currently have?

And is Mana working ok? I see you only run lvl 13 clairy and dropped some Mana nodes inthe tree, does the regen on Ring + Amulet make up for that?

Thanks for posting and would be great to hear how it does vs. Shaper or Uber!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
First of all great build!

Is there any reason to not use a Heretic's Veil with this build, other than it can be a bit more expensive to get one with a nice enchant. The mana reservation would allow to squeeze in Arctic Armour for example.
"
@Milksh4ke

Intresting! Cospiris is a very good choice for a Lifebased version indeed, provides lots of damage with the 7link!

How much Life do you currently have?

And is Mana working ok? I see you only run lvl 13 clairy and dropped some Mana nodes inthe tree, does the regen on Ring + Amulet make up for that?

Thanks for posting and would be great to hear how it does vs. Shaper or Uber!

5.6k life-1.1k(140 mana unreserved) mana at this moment, life can go higher because i still dont use any jewel. For mana issues, actually im not having such a issue because level 13 clarity fits just right. Before boss fights it is easy to make 20 stack and while running map i mostly have 10+ stack if i dont get lazy but yes that mana regen amulets and rings are necessary with dex + resist + hp (they are cheap max 20c) Cospri Chest is really amazing because of +1 Curse and Hexproof maps and 7th link. Damage is enough to kill uber atziri and shaper probably flasks are important on atziri fight. Also spirit offering gives like 1.6k es so my ehp pool is like 7k.
@Ithian

Would like a Heretic but you can´t squeeze much as you need open Mana to cast. At least the quick Aura Calc tell me that you won´t have enough open Mana for even one Cast with a additional AA.

Heretics also has no Res and less ES than a good Hubris.

@Milksh4ke
Sounds really good :) I think Uber will be really hard to do with 5.5-6k Life, at least at the Trio it could be a Problem and will take much more carefull play to pull it off.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info