[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

@pitlordpwnz

That is Physical Attack Leech. It does nothing for us because Blade Vortex is a Spell, not an attack
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Oh, totally overlooked that, thanks for the fast reply.
Hi there,

Trying your build, but i don't know what passive nodes i should took first, can you give level 70 tree, when i can switch to Scourge.

P.S. What do you think about using fingerless silk gloves?
Last edited by DrZoid451 on Jan 16, 2017, 6:06:58 AM
"
DrZoid451 wrote:
Hi there,

Trying your build, but i don't know what passive nodes i should took first, can you give level 70 tree, when i can switch to Scourge.

P.S. What do you think about using fingerless silk gloves?

Fingerless Silk Gloves are good under two conditions :
1 -Don't use Lab Enchantment on the gloves !!!
2 - Don't corrupt your gloves !!!

If you do any of the stated above things you will loose the implicit mod on the fingerless silk gloves..

so the question you should ask yourself is :

Do I want 16% increased spell damage, a lab enchantment or get a corrupted mod on the gloves....

Regards, Infinity !
Long Live the Templars !!!!
@DrZoid451

There you go a lvl 70 Tree.

Lvl 70 starting Tree

First things you should do with that tree is go for the additional Curse, then Mana and then fill out all the damage.

Please note that this isn´t a beginner friendly build and it needs lots of expensive gear to work as shown in the videos.

Gloves should have high ES and Stats + Res as you need them. If its Scorcerer Gloves, Fingerless or even Murder Mits does not matter much.

In other News i added a Shaper Guide Video to the Video Section.
https://youtu.be/rzcD7qEIim8
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 16, 2017, 12:10:08 PM
Thank you for that tree!

I have bought already the most expensive parts of gear,will try get good rares.
Will reply in few days how it's going!
Hi Morder,

After using the Occultist with Cospri I leveled a second witch and tried necromancer with pretty similar gear and tree. The required Mana regen on gear and tree is really absurd, but the damage of LL self cast with necromancer is quite a lot better. CWDT spirit offering is just crazy good. I switch between Witchfire brew (Vulnerability) and triple blasphemy depending on map mods.
I think this is one of most damaging builds I have ever played. Will most likely not work after 3.0 hits poison double dipping, but lets see.

Hi guys,

two days ago I respecced my lvl93 golemancer into this, bought all the gear (spent ~3000c on Breach SC) and realized that I don´t like the playstyle. Don´t get me wrong, the build is by far the strongest that I´ve played so far (took it right to t15maps, had my first shaper and chayula kill), but I´m to used to a faster playstyle. So I decided to sell my gear off. But before I´m selling each piece by itself, I´d like to try to sell it as a whole. If you´re interested in buying it, you can contact me ingame @PitlordEA

Last edited by pitlordpwnz on Jan 19, 2017, 4:36:41 AM
"
pitlordpwnz wrote:
Hi guys,

two days ago I respecced my lvl93 golemancer into this, bought all the gear (spent ~3000c on Breach SC) and realized that I don´t like the playstyle. Don´t get me wrong, the build is by far the strongest that I´ve played so far (took it right to t15maps, had my first shaper and chayula kill), but I´m to used to a faster playstyle. So I decided to sell my gear off. But before I´m selling each piece by itself, I´d like to try to sell it as a whole. If you´re interested in buying it, you can contact me ingame @PitlordEA

Either you suck at sniping deals or you outrite bs him. Your gear is mediocre, costs waaaaaay less.
Hello,small update.

I've followed your advice and upgraded some of my gear,i did Shaper (deathless) and Uber Atziri(2 deaths because i'm stupid,one because i had the ice tempest effect and the other because i took too much time to run away from the small flameblast)
It was easier than expected (never tried Uber before that).
Last edited by Djae on Jan 19, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info