[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

Okey 82 on BHC and just got all my gear bought / crafted. I could get better gloves / boots etc. 2.2k avg in hideout with Inc AoE. Getting to 90 tomorrow and then will test my damage against Minotaur and Phoenix and prob gonna do shaper later.

So far the build seems good, Got 10.8k ES which I could easily push to 13k with some adjustments to jewels and gear but Im out of currency atm.

Few changes I made to gem setup, selfcast Desecrate and Spirit Offering. Since 20/20 offering gives such huge dmg bonus. Also removed Inc dura from wither totem to fit in 2 Vaal Discs.

How does the necro ascendancy bonuses stack if u party up with another Necro?

Also give a bit check on my gear and what u think ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheCreatek/characters
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jan 14, 2017, 9:29:10 PM
@TheCreatek

I can´t tell you how it exactly works but i think it just stacks the Buffs if you run with another Necro.

I did 10 Uber runs together with a buddy that did a Golemmancer and turned it into support mode for the runs and that worked really well. ( Tripple Purity, Envy, Hatred, Haste - Stone Golems instead of Flame cause i can´t see shit with Flame Golems lol)

Here is a uncut video of one of those runs:
https://youtu.be/uH6pBUipxIs

If you do Minotaur be sure to not roll to crazy damage mods at least for the first one and be aware that his burrow charge is very dangerous. I would not try to tank it. I tested this and without Damage Mods you can survive it most of the time but i would not recommend trying it on HC.

For Phoenix dodge the "Discharge" and don´t forget to take a bit of care about stacking little Birds. They can hit really hard if they stack up to high.

I got to say that me personaly would rather run a Uber/Shaper on HC then Guardians, but thats mostly because i did more of them and they are allways the same while Guardians can have mods on them.

If you like i could also make a Video of me taking some Guardians to the face just so you can assess the potential damage.. idk jsut want to help you not rippin it :)

So if there are any questions or any way that i might help let me know!

Your Gear looks really good btw, don´t see much that i would improve!

One thing: Wouldn´t it be better to remove Faster casting from wither so your Vaal Disc gets also linked to inc. Duration? Just wondering, idk how mcuh less stacks of Wither that would tiurn out to be in the end.

Selfcasting the offering is a good damage boost for sure! I am just to lazy to do it but for fights like Guardians and Shaper i can totaly see that it can be worth it.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
First i want to say thank for sharing this build.
Second i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i'm so far away from the dps from your videos,i tried minotaur 3 times,i can't do it deathless,i feel like i don't leech enough dmg or something but i die too fast.

Edit : Nvm,i just bought a shield with mana regen,it made all the difference,i can sustain more stacks of blade vortex and now it's a lot easier.
Last edited by Djae on Jan 15, 2017, 1:27:51 PM
"
Djae wrote:
First i want to say thank for sharing this build.
Second i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i'm so far away from the dps from your videos,i tried minotaur 3 times,i can't do it deathless,i feel like i don't leech enough dmg or something but i die too fast.

Good to hear that you still like the build.

Minotaur and Phoenix were harder for me to do like i did them in the Video than Uber or Shaper and it was maximum one damage roll on the map. With more i can´t really tank them like i did. (I can do them with more mods but it takes some dodgeing then)

Apart from that i also took a quick look at your Gear

For Damage:

- Your BladeVortex and added Chaos are lvl 20, mine are 21

- You miss the helmet enchant - thats straight up 12% more damage

- Your Jewels have 1 Damage mod while i use mostly Jewels with 2-3 Damage Mods

For Defense:

- You don´t have the Alchemist Noteable - it adds Duration + 0,6 Leech to the Atziri Flasks

- You don´t use Presence of Chayula = less ES

- Your Disciplin is lvl 19 = less ES

- Your Helmet, Shield, Gloves, Ring all have a little less Es compared to my Gear.

With all these little things combined i´d think that your total ES would be lower than mine by quite a bit and also a bit lower damage so that might be the Problem.

Edit: another thing , i allways switch to Conc. Effect for Guardians it just may look bigger in the Video because of Dying Sun. So make sure to switch to conc. Effect!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 15, 2017, 1:52:33 PM
@ZweihundertMorder

Hey man thanks for the feedback! I havent done uber atziri on HC so I feel more comfortable doing Guardians, have done them this league with few other builds and usually roll them without dmg mods. Minotaur is prob the hardest one even with one dmg mod and I run them usually blue. Yeah I didnt think about that wither, prob gonna make the inc dura change there.

Just grabbing some levels and try to get 21 added chaos or 21 bv next. Selfcasting offering boost so much dps when u can start bossfight with offering + stacks. One thing Im really missing is cwdt immocall, feeling pretty naked without it :D

If you could I would love to see full shaper run video.

Also since I have necro support friend, I might respec the aura and curse nodes and pick up more dmg / es when we go duo shaper / guardians.
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jan 15, 2017, 1:35:49 PM
@TheCreatek

Ok, good to hear then that you did the guardians before!

I am currently working on a Shaper Guide i´ll try to upload it tomorrow.

If you want to practise for Uber try to grab 2 Friends and have them afk in a normal Atziri. This way the Life is roughly the same as Uber and you can test a bit how fast you can kill it without the high cost and risk of the higher damage of uber.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Ah nice, will prob try it later this league. How much you have tooltip in hideout with 21 bv and added chaos? inc aoe or conc
@TheCreatek

In Hideout with Auras on, no Flask at 0 Stacks:

Without Offering
2356.6 inc. AoE
3698.2 conc.

With Spirit offering
3464 inc. AoE
5437 conc.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thank for your answer,i'll work on that!
Hi there,

thinking about giving this build a try. I saw your claw got culling strike - is it worth dropping the 2% phys life leech for that?

Keep up the good work, really enjoyed your videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info