[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
xerofite wrote:
"
KurosMalkil wrote:

It seems to be alright on my end. Still noticeable sometimes but IF you cast a 2nd time mobs are already within range.

Not at 20% yet on Vortex but at the moment it feels as if I have a very slight area increase similar to running Concentrated Effect pre-2.6

do you feel as if the build is still worth running with all the changes? it can still take on uber lab relatively easily etc?

I attempted Uber lab for the first time even with my lvl 28 belt, only issue I had was last stage and multiplte heavy hits due to not paying attention. Damage is still too low (no Q on gems) but overall the only part of the build that feels different is the AoE.

"

You mean not high enough to one shot it in 2 seconds?

Sure it isn't sub 2-sec meta boss killing but still one of the more solid builds I have played. =)
Oh hi
I mean up to T14 (all I've done so far), I've been able to one shot all map bosses with Vortex... I guess the HP above those tiers gets crazy for it to become slow.
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 16, 2017, 12:26:24 PM
"
dandan88 wrote:
You're missing huge amounts of damage without EE. You can still spam Vortex, stronger burns overwrite weaker ones. I've also managed to fit Tempest Shield on CWDT into my setup for more EE shenanigans.

Gear check lvl 90 LHC, 10.4k ES:

5 linked 4 Beast Fur Shawls so far... they sell quickly though so I can keep funding my 6l attempts (plus Uber lab is ez profit.... yesterday's was really good, managed about 15 runs and made ~200c)

Thank you Dan for everything you have contributed to this thread :) You have been an inspiration and someone I can look up to for gearing needs.

Few days ago I tried Uber Lab and failed miserably, but that was due to me rushing into it and not having proper items/enchants such as: Feet Enchant, Neck Enchant, Last 2 Ascendancy that offer 4% regen and some other small things here and there.

Fast forward to yesterday, made some currency and was able to buy myself Doryani and immediately noticed a huge dps/ci sustain buff. I also have a Helm with 40% Vortex Damage Enchant and 2% Boots in my inventory that I need to gem which I think should put me at 9k es, as I am currently at 8k.

**Updated the pieces that I bought today**

Do you think I should be able to do Uber lab easily? Facetank or will I have to go slow on boss see how things go.

Also curious how hard or easy Hall of Grandmasters will be. I need to start farming either Uber Lab or Grandmasters consistently to fund my upgrades. If I can do Grandmasters, I know people pay to get it on their atlas, which should pay for the cost of the map itself.

Thanks for your input! And great thanks to getinthevan for an awesome guide!
Last edited by Heisun on Mar 16, 2017, 8:29:30 PM
Breach lord farming is also an option, the XP you get in Breaches is great. Personally, I went for the Consecrated Ground Ascendancies first, then Augury of Pentinence in Merc, and finally Instruments of Virtue from Uber Lab.

I haven't really had any close calls on fully buffed Izaro with 10k ES, so 8K should be fine as long as you aren't completely brain dead in the fight. I still tend to avoid days with Charge Disruptors though because that shit is crazy. Every other fight is easy. I recommend getting Granite + Basalt + Stibnite for Izaro, and pop them all just before he becomes active.. then just face tank and melt him down with Conc Effect and EE / Flamm. I also don't use Temp Chains at all on my character, I prefer Enfeeble in HC.

Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 17, 2017, 5:16:37 AM
Seems like there is an offering triggering sometime when you drop a vortex down, which corpse explode a bunch of corpses.. I can't find what is causing it, I dont see it in your links.

What am I getting wrong ?
Beta member since 0.9.8
I recently acquired a fur shawl and it isn't showing an increase in regen in the tooltip.

Page 3 of this thread seems to suggest it should...although it appears it does for some and doesn't for others.

Is ANYONE seeing increased regen in DEFENCE TOOLTIP accounting for the fur shawl "increased energy shield recovery rate" please?

Thanks,
A
Last edited by Altissimus on Mar 17, 2017, 1:27:22 PM
"
Seems like there is an offering triggering sometime when you drop a vortex down, which corpse explode a bunch of corpses.. I can't find what is causing it, I dont see it in your links.

What am I getting wrong ?

It's the Pyre's "Ignited Enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill" mod

Did my first Hall of Grandmasters today. My gear:

Around 12k ES is enough for me to do guardians easily. Can also facetank normal atziri, no need to avoid her skills. After 6 linking chest and adding fire pen will attempt shaper.
ign: Jamnik_Inkwizytor_SI
"
jamniczek wrote:
Did my first Hall of Grandmasters today

I just did it aswell. Everything went really smooth except one guy. I think you all know who I'm talking about. Mull_gubben was impossible to kill with my main setup. Holy shit that guy is tanky

Good news is that all it takes is a scorching ray and frost bomb to take him down.

Also, thoughts. At which point is it reasonable to try Uber Atziri. 10.5k ES atm. I have the fragments, and it is so tempting to try..

Current Gear

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Mar 18, 2017, 10:19:49 PM
nice to see ppl clearing hard stuff - this is motivating^^

i will rearrange my gem order and will have a free slot for an aura/mana reservation skill. my es is almost 9k and therefore i still want to improve my defense. im thinking about either ArcticArmour or Vitality, but i cant figure out what to choose. Anyone got recommendations ? :)

(im already running discipline and will link both curses with OoS)
Last edited by piza14 on Mar 19, 2017, 7:22:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info