[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

As far as I understand it, they are separate. Energy shield recharge rate is a form of recovery and is by default 20.0% of Energy Shield Recharged per second. The Beast Fur Shawl increases this by 30-40%. So 28% ES recharge per second with a 40% roll (0.2 x 1.4 = 2.8). So you would be regening 8% (consecrated ground as inquisitor) until your ES recharge kicks in and then you would be regening 8% + 28% es recharge rate = 36% ES per second.
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 15, 2017, 6:02:11 AM
Juz got this to drop yest..... will this compliment the build? or issit juz another trash.

Is the AOE on Vortex still good after the aoe nerfs?
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
"
xerofite wrote:

It seems to be alright on my end. Still noticeable sometimes but IF you cast a 2nd time mobs are already within range.
Oh hi
"
KurosMalkil wrote:
"
xerofite wrote:

It seems to be alright on my end. Still noticeable sometimes but IF you cast a 2nd time mobs are already within range.

It seems rather small, at level 46 with INC AOE and the two AOE clusters + 20% qaulity vortex.

Does it get bigger than that?
"
xerofite wrote:
"
KurosMalkil wrote:
"
xerofite wrote:

It seems rather small, at level 46 with INC AOE and the two AOE clusters + 20% qaulity vortex.

Does it get bigger than that?

Not at 20% yet on Vortex but at the moment it feels as if I have a very slight area increase similar to running Concentrated Effect pre-2.6
Oh hi
"
KurosMalkil wrote:

Not at 20% yet on Vortex but at the moment it feels as if I have a very slight area increase similar to running Concentrated Effect pre-2.6

do you feel as if the build is still worth running with all the changes? it can still take on uber lab relatively easily etc?
"
KurosMalkil wrote:

do you feel as if the build is still worth running with all the changes? it can still take on uber lab relatively easily etc?

Yes, it's still a great build that will allow you to do Uber lab easily. Mapping is very comfortable as well, obviously not a top clearspeed build due to the mechanics but it feels good to play and the AOE is sufficient for clearing packs in a single shot.
"
xerofite wrote:
"
KurosMalkil wrote:

Yes, the only thing I am not happy about is T16 bosses, feels like damage is not high enough
You mean not high enough to one shot it in 2 seconds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info