[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

You have EE in your tree but i can't figure out why ?

Is it because orb of storm ?

Because it seems like spamming vortex on top will overide EE with raison cold and fire values pretty often because we're doing 90% conversion (50% from cold to fire and 40% from pyre).

Am i missing something or just because of orb of storm it would still be worth ?
Beta member since 0.9.8
"
You have EE in your tree but i can't figure out why ?

Is it because orb of storm ?

Because it seems like spamming vortex on top will overide EE with raison cold and fire values pretty often because we're doing 90% conversion (50% from cold to fire and 40% from pyre).

Am i missing something or just because of orb of storm it would still be worth ?

It is worth it. Orb of storm triggers quite frequently, so you can safely spam vortex just fine while on top of OOS. I currently have 0.66 Casts per second on my vortex, and even if I spam it, OOS has time to reset the resists in between casts.

Also, even if you can't spam vortex, EE is still worth it. If you were to alternate each cast between OOS and Vortex, you would still do more damage than you would with just EE-less vortex-spam.
The biggest source of damage we have is the ignite, so the point isn't really to be spamming vortex anyway.

Don't panic.
i didnt beleive EE would make much of a different and in fact i thought it would reduce my
dps if i wasnt paying attention.

I was wrong. (realized this mid way through last league) as soon as i picked up EE i noticed a difference , ya some hits might seem weak but then other hits are so much stronger with the ignite damage that i can't imagine going back.

its a crucial skill point to this build.
IGN- Shaeyaena
my first build able to clear core without dying
Hey guys! I've never had a build that could run Halls of the Grandmaster, but really want to try one. From what I've been reading, this build should run HotG (and Uberlab) just fine, am I correct? Was looking at it before 2.6, then assumed the build's dead due to Pyre nerf, but it seems everyone is doing fine.
"
Altissimus wrote:
I recently acquired a fur shawl and it isn't showing an increase in regen in the tooltip.

Page 3 of this thread seems to suggest it should...although it appears it does for some and doesn't for others.

Is ANYONE seeing increased regen in DEFENCE TOOLTIP accounting for the fur shawl "increased energy shield recovery rate" please?

Thanks,
A

Any views on this please?
It doesn't increase ES regen, it increases recharge rate. The base ES regen rate is 20% es per second. BFS pushes it up to (0.2x1.4) 28% es per second. This is not shown on your character sheet.
tried to do tier 9 poorjoy unique map yest.... died a few times... is it juz me or wat?

currently on level 83. 9k+ es. still haf lots of es points tat i have not took. Any1 can help guide me further?

i dun dare to run any maps higher than tier 10 now. :(
"
dandan88 wrote:
It doesn't increase ES regen, it increases recharge rate. The base ES regen rate is 20% es per second. BFS pushes it up to (0.2x1.4) 28% es per second. This is not shown on your character sheet.

Dan,

You say it doesn't increase regen then say it does.....I'm confused?
"
dunaskmey wrote:
tried to do tier 9 poorjoy unique map yest.... died a few times... is it juz me or wat?

currently on level 83. 9k+ es. still haf lots of es points tat i have not took. Any1 can help guide me further?

i dun dare to run any maps higher than tier 10 now. :(

You are too cunning to be understood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info