[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

What kind of gloves would u recommend?
Whats provide you immune to stun? This build can work with cyclone skill?
It was from ascendancy, i thought i removed it from features since im not picking that node anymore.
You can use cyclone but it will feel good only while you have rotgut up
love sword builds will check it out.
Can you please make an update on PoE builds, after clicking the link it says that its out-dated cause its still on 3.0 layout which was slightly changed on 3.1.

Thanks
That is how path of building is exporting it. Only new Vaal Pact is not picked on the tree, everything else is the same
This looks like a build I might play next. I do have some questions which you hopefully want to answer:

Why do you play jugger over scion? Perhaps good to put a bit more about that in the FAQ of each guide?

And is this viable for any boss (uber atziri included)?

What about including MOM?

Is wildstrike enough on it's own for all content?
Last edited by foojin on Dec 15, 2017, 3:50:56 AM
"
foojin wrote:
This looks like a build I might play next. I do have some questions which you hopefully want to answer:

Why do you play jugger over scion? Perhaps good to put a bit more about that in the FAQ of each guide?

I'd love to know this as well.

Also, i may have missed something, how are we generating frenzy charges on this build?

Really looks nice tho, i've rolled jugg :3!
"
Freddydaking wrote:

Also, i may have missed something, how are we generating frenzy charges on this build?

btw, some1 played this on hc(any advices)? build looks good and tanky, want to use it in this league.
"
foojin wrote:

I have played Scion last league so I wanted to get back to the roots.
It is viable for all contents since they have removed ignite immunity.
MOM can be an option, for hc players. Use only Anger, self cast flammability on bosses, and pick some of the mixed hp/mp nodes. Havent tested it ever but seems like a decent idea?
WS is enough for all. For Lab runs its better to run molten strike because its easier to control AOE (and not kill Izaro's accomplices by mistake)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info