[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
foojin wrote:
This looks like a build I might play next. I do have some questions which you hopefully want to answer:

Why do you play jugger over scion? Perhaps good to put a bit more about that in the FAQ of each guide?

And is this viable for any boss (uber atziri included)?

What about including MOM?

Is wildstrike enough on it's own for all content?

I have played Scion last league so I wanted to get back to the roots.
It is viable for all contents since they have removed ignite immunity.
MOM can be an option, for hc players. Use only Anger, self cast flammability on bosses, and pick some of the mixed hp/mp nodes. Havent tested it ever but seems like a decent idea?
WS is enough for all. For Lab runs its better to run molten strike because its easier to control AOE (and not kill Izaro's accomplices by mistake)

Thanks for the reply!

So all in all I still wonder, scion or marauder?

Marauder seems more reliable to me because taunt doesn't always work, fortify we can get with a leap slam and stun immunity doesn't seem to add much as you loose charges with CWDT. You also have more reliable long ICs with marauder (quicker max end charges) and the accuracy is another plus.
Last edited by foojin on Dec 15, 2017, 8:10:54 AM
"
kekemeke wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:

Also, i may have missed something, how are we generating frenzy charges on this build?

btw, some1 played this on hc(any advices)? build looks good and tanky, want to use it in this league.

Lol ofc how the hell did i miss/forget that.

Cheers brother.
"
foojin wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
foojin wrote:
This looks like a build I might play next. I do have some questions which you hopefully want to answer:

Why do you play jugger over scion? Perhaps good to put a bit more about that in the FAQ of each guide?

And is this viable for any boss (uber atziri included)?

What about including MOM?

Is wildstrike enough on it's own for all content?

I have played Scion last league so I wanted to get back to the roots.
It is viable for all contents since they have removed ignite immunity.
MOM can be an option, for hc players. Use only Anger, self cast flammability on bosses, and pick some of the mixed hp/mp nodes. Havent tested it ever but seems like a decent idea?
WS is enough for all. For Lab runs its better to run molten strike because its easier to control AOE (and not kill Izaro's accomplices by mistake)

Thanks for the reply!

So all in all I still wonder, scion or marauder?

Marauder seems more reliable to me because taunt doesn't always work, fortify we can get with a leap slam and stun immunity doesn't seem to add much as you loose charges with CWDT. You also have more reliable long ICs with marauder (quicker max end charges) and the accuracy is another plus.

The thing with Scion is that you can go for Slayer instead of Champion since it seems that new VP is working perfectly well with endless hunger. All other points you mentioned are as you said
Last edited by mafiamighty on Dec 15, 2017, 8:28:46 AM
any chance this could be good with champion or slayer?
You cant generate charges reliably as slayer or champion
Any ideas what other skill I could use? I don't really like wild strike
is warlords mark better than flammability before you can use the end game items?
Last edited by adddemon on Dec 16, 2017, 9:31:13 AM
Its only used for endurance charges. If you buy amulet you should immediately switch to flammability since its a huge dps boost.
I do not really like the wild strike skill. Is there any other skill I can use?
You can use literary any other skill that is usable with swords

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info