[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Since you are new I think Scion would suite you more. It has a tad less dps but you get fortify and taunt automatically (reduces incoming damage). This is not the most beginner friendly build or starting league build since it depends on some cheap but not so available items on the league start. Mostly because of amulet. At the start its 2-3ex and after few weeks you can find +1 frenzy one for 10-15c
can we do this without vp? or is it necessary to stay alive? i want to farm the lab on standard. have 12 ex liquid, 300ish chaos and 6l belly. what is better? belly, kaom's heart or brass dome? without brass dome i have around 50 phys mitigation when i do it in the pob link you gave. is that good enough?

still new so many questions :D
Last edited by bababiad on Dec 10, 2017, 8:33:44 AM
Np mate, you can definitely do lab. Dont take VP, instead go for some more leech nodes if needed and sacrifice some damage for Life regen. Also for lab runs i would definitely use Devoto's. just make sure yo avoid first hits from Izaro and Argus so you can ramp up your charges. Then you are immune unless Izaro is buffed with elemental
CWDT lvl 1 or leveled to some point?
"
Canzi wrote:
CWDT lvl 1 or leveled to some point?

I always level it to max, or ~40% of max hp. I guess anything near lvl 15 would be ok
hello !
what du you think about a slayer version for tons of leech ?

thank'x for the build
gl hf
edit: wrong thread

No Slayer wouldnt work for this exact build.
Last edited by mafiamighty on Dec 10, 2017, 4:01:36 PM
got my answer IG
thank'x
Last edited by Ashytàka on Dec 10, 2017, 4:48:59 PM
Hey thanks for the guide, I really love it.

Say what kind of eye jewels if any do you recommend for the tree?

Also saw you didn't pick up the 2 extra endurance charges are they not worth it? I'm going non vaal pack so I did.

ex:
Build
"
Chrom wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide, I really love it.

Say what kind of eye jewels if any do you recommend for the tree?

Also saw you didn't pick up the 2 extra endurance charges are they not worth it? I'm going non vaal pack so I did.

ex:
Build

I am only level 62 because of god damn work so I can really give recommendations on eye jewels yet. You can use them to balance out either HP or damage (or both?) but really need to get to end game so I can give you more info.
As for Endu charges they definitely worth it if you want to be on the safe side (HC or non VP). 4 is the minimum i would recommend so the duration of immortall call equals its cooldown. Ill have to run calculations again but i think its 4 + inc duration or 5 for it to be permanent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info