[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
turntup1234 wrote:
update: currently 7k health, respecced out of vaal pact, I like it a bit more. Molten strike can get up to 90k damage, 8 attacks/second. Still need to get a better helm enchant, and I'm thinking about using Death's Door boots. I'm stuck on Chimaera and phoenix however, minotaur was no problem. Some high tier map bosses can still one shot me if I'm not careful. Scared to try uber atziri. Don't really want to level past 89, was hoping I could clear shaper, but I probably need to squeeze in a few more health nodes

Change your blasphemy setup to enfeeble - that gives you virtually a lot of extra life. Less damage, lesser crits, fewer hits. For bosses that have to hit this potion works wonder to give you the time to leech back between hits:

It helps too at these crazy +eledamage maps where your IC alone isn't enough.

With Vaal pact and enfeeble it is possible to facetank Shaper with 5.5K life(other melee build), just evade the slams. Without VP - you need more time between the hits. VP is very expensive to get.

I use molten strike at the moment with VP (only 7 balls :( ) - when the balls start hitting, you can only be oneshot. Other damage is instant leeched back. Crazy things like While starting it there is a window of vulnerability, where the potion finger has to be fast. But anyway, it's another build.

One shotting is always a problem - slams can only be taken by these crazy ES builds.
So you'd say enfeeble for bosses is the best one? what about temp chains/vulnerability? and I'm not sure the math on flammability vs Anger as second aura, I'll get around to simming it.

I'd like to get +2 orbs from helm enchant, and +2 from unique ruby flask, but that's a whole lot of money for a few orbs that will probably miss anyways lol. One thing I hate about molten strike is I can die before my orbs even hit the ground to start giving me leech. Tried full wild strike but I wasn't feeling it. Flicker is still pretty strong for clearing maps fast even without a dedicated build for it
Nice build and thanks ,then i have some question.
1.If use Marauder how to slove the elemental reflect,compare to the scion build.High life regeneration and life leech?
2.What do you thinking Marauder s advantage and disadvantage campare to you scion build
Hope for you answer and thanks.
"
ysj762 wrote:
Nice build and thanks ,then i have some question.
1.If use Marauder how to slove the elemental reflect,compare to the scion build.High life regeneration and life leech?
2.What do you thinking Marauder s advantage and disadvantage campare to you scion build
Hope for you answer and thanks.

Sorry for the late response, im not playing much lately.

1)Pantheon for 25%, 10% from passive and you still have to be careful (ready with life flask and to put Protector), while Scion can clear map mostly in half-afk mode.
2)Reflect is the only disadvantage. Jugger has more AS, more Damage and because of that he goes faster through the maps but because of no vaal pact you really need as much hp as possible to increase that max leech per sec (hence 2 extra life leech nodes near duelist) and requires more cautious play style
I can't understand why it's perma immortal call. Can you tell me how you achieve it's up all the time ?
It is perma because endurance charges keep your immortal call duration higher than its cooldown.
Anyhow this build got another boost with 3.1 patch and I will post updated tree soon.
Updated to 3.1. There might be few tweaks in the future depending on new items etc
I saw youe udated tree and have question. Do you really sure that 2800 lifeleech/second is enough? I think with new Vaal Pact we need some points that increase maximum life per second to maximum lifeleech
Last edited by smdom on Dec 8, 2017, 1:29:58 PM
It was ~1300 before with new VP it got doubled. Since you need to be careful only vs elemental damage i think build will be pretty safe once you hit 7k hp and learn mechanics (gap closing).
I cant say anything more before I level it up
Hello sir.

So i really like this build, just watched video.

Im new player of PoE (d2,d3 player recently) and it took me a lot to decide what kind of build i would like to play as my first character. Just now cant' decide what version should i play(marauder or scion) They look so similar, so could You tell me which one would be better for this season? I need to learn mechanics of this game a lot.

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks If u answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info