[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Hey there..

Looking thru the build it looks nice and fun.

But a bit confused hope you can help.

Concerning the passive skill tree.. At some point 1 offers a different build, where you say yes this build is nice giving 2 more SP and you end with "build is now updated". But the 2 build are still very very different. So not sure what build to follow.

Any info appreciated

/Per
You are reading messages from god knows when mate. It was probably a year ago on 2.5 or 2.6 leagues. Ive updated passive tree many times since then
cool . The 2 builds where just so very different that i wanted to be sure, thnx for quick reply.
Hi, very nice build. I cannot follow it completely, since I play SSF HC. Even then, very viable at lvl 81. I would like to know what happens when you have "add X phyiscal/lightning/cold damage" on one of your items.
Added fire scales very nice, other elementals to some point, while physical does nothing basically
Thanks for the build, i have played this a while but now was wondering which helmet is better for this build "Devoto's Devotion" like it is in your path of building guide or "Hrimnor's Resolve" like it is in your forum guide.

Also which do you think is the best enchantment for helmet AOE, Damage or chain ?
Devoto for more DPS, Hrimnor for more 'brainless' action since it gives u freeze immunity so you can ditch anti freeze flask.
As for enchantments, I prefer chain because of improved clear speed, but you can also get damage or flammability enchant
So first off, I wanna give this build a go, seems the most interesting I saw on the forums and I dig it, currently have a lv 30 Marauder with no real direction at the moment. I was wondering if you had any advice for leveling links, and gear/skill node prioritization?
Last edited by HexedNekomancy on Sep 11, 2017, 12:33:45 AM
Also, the only thing I see listed under your current gear is the sword? Was curious as to what kind of stats and gear slots I needed to take.
Last edited by HexedNekomancy on Sep 11, 2017, 12:29:38 AM
Please dont look at my chars for this build. I am using something completely different at the moment.
You need to cap res from, ring, gloves, boots and belt.
You need chaos res whereever you can afford it.
AS on both ring and gloves ideally.
You should have life on all items, preferably on all jewels too, but you can sacrifice some life you u are using Kaom's to get some more dps.
AS is the main source of dps for this build and makes life much more convenient especially if you are playing with only Leap Slam as movement
Last edited by mafiamighty on Sep 11, 2017, 1:23:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info