NEW 2.6 COC GUIDE T16 Bosses Facetanked

6 Asendancy..

what is two?
Updated a few things
Open your profile. What with fourth lab?
Whats the best way to level this char?
"
rifqi wrote:
Whats the best way to level this char?

I lvl'd with blade vortex.
In the new 2.6 patch they changed so you can only have one instance of blade vortex active. What would u use for power charge generation instead?
"
hx1942 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
"
im kinda confused, isnt how coc works is that it casts 1 spell every 0.5 secs on crit and rotates between the linked skills? if thats the case isnt it pointless to have so many linked skills instead of support gems?

how it works is CoC cycles through the spells per crit. it does only cast 1 spell every crit, but only the ONE spell goes on a 500ms cooldown. that is essentially negated by having more spells, since the gem itself doesn't have a cooldown.

so its actually most efficient to link as many spells as you can and not have any support gems. if you only have one spell but support it, it will only be able to cast once every 500ms regardless of how often you crit.
if you have 4 spells then one spell will cast the first crit and be placed on a 500ms cooldown, but then the 2nd spell will crit the 2nd crit and be placed on a 500ms cooldown, etc etc.

blade vortex is the best spell to have as well because its 30% more spell damage per blade is the highest augmentation you can have for other spells in one socket.

are you saying that the 30%more spell damage of bv per blade also applies to the other spells in the 6l?
i'm currently playing a coc vortex bd, if it works like what you said, linking a bv will be like 20 times better than a controlled desctrucion.

Tested it now and blade vortex only boost it self
how will the bv change affect this build i wonder?
"
Delill wrote:
In the new 2.6 patch they changed so you can only have one instance of blade vortex active. What would u use for power charge generation instead?

I was wondering about this as well. Presumably you have to lose BV from the 6L and replace it with something else. Could be Increased Critical Strikes, or maybe Life Leech, if those are concerns. Or it seems like another AoE spell would work: Maybe Spark, Shock Nova, Firestorm, Flame Surge, or Righteous Fire (if you have a dousing flask)?
RIP build in 2.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info