NEW 2.6 COC GUIDE T16 Bosses Facetanked

You should try a vagan dagger for more procs
a great spell vagan dagger definitely would be BiS as then you wouldn't need to spec any accuracy or gear for it at all.

i imagine that would be a difficult or extremely lucky craft though
What's the minimum budget you'd need to make a start on this build (say so that it's good enough to carry you into at least T12 maps)? It looks pretty interesting but I only have a budget of about 1.5 ex (but already have a 5L QotF).
Last edited by MAlandM on Dec 30, 2016, 5:05:08 PM
BUILD UPDATE...

I'm attempting to convert to using Dying Sun Shaper Flask. With %50 increased effect of flasks it gives me x4 projectials with huge %45 more AOE... Shotgunning with AOE for more damage! I'm thinking of using Fireball-Arctic Breath-Ball Lightning with Slower Projectials as my 6th link. Damage I assume would be greater since in theroy it's like COC with x8 spells plus shock/multi hits from Ball Lightning. I will be able to speck into much more life since I will not do physical damage anymore. Any Opinions on this change?

Purity Aura's so I have %92ish total resits so I hope I could sustain elemental reflect buy just using the %3 life leech from Atziri's Promise. Downfall is I lose Poison...Ascendancy will be changed to... Master Surgeon for more flask uptime, flask duration, flasks gained, and more movement speed!
Last edited by KyleGallas on Dec 31, 2016, 12:23:28 AM
"
MAlandM wrote:
What's the minimum budget you'd need to make a start on this build (say so that it's good enough to carry you into at least T12 maps)? It looks pretty interesting but I only have a budget of about 1.5 ex (but already have a 5L QotF).

So many options I guess. I tried to do a ES based tree but couldn't since you need at least 6 jewel slots to sustain mana with the +2 mana on hit mods.

Movement speed is critical which is how I proc spells so much so I think Queen of The Forest is critical for the build. 5L will get you to T15 maps no problems...Queen of the forest spend the extra chaos for near perfect rolls.

Even with the white "normal" dagger as shown in the atziri fight I proc spells alot due to the movement speed...so a basic 20c dagger will be great.

Jewels...5L...Flasks will get you going... 1.5ex ish is doable.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Dec 31, 2016, 12:23:56 AM
Hi i try your build and it's good but alone vs a boss i haven't leech as life.
How many you have ?
0.6 With boots if you kill recently
0.2 with cold damage
And 2% with cast when damage taken.
How would this do against shaper and uber atziri?
Loving the dying sun respec idea! let us know how it goes.
"
Crimescene wrote:
Loving the dying sun respec idea! let us know how it goes.

When cycloning at close range...On single target... only x1 projectial generally hits them and the other x3 projectials goes around them....So, I'm not shotgunning with the AOE as expected. .\

If it would've worked, it would've been more then double my current damage. COC-Cyclone-Elemental Focus-Slower Projectals-Fireball-Arctic Breath....x8 Projectals is like x8 spells with 70+ish "more damage" from Elemetnal Focus/Slower Projectiles.
im kinda confused, isnt how coc works is that it casts 1 spell every 0.5 secs on crit and rotates between the linked skills? if thats the case isnt it pointless to have so many linked skills instead of support gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info