NEW 2.6 COC GUIDE T16 Bosses Facetanked

"
Crimescene wrote:
hmm wait so you dont take nature's adrenaline?

No, movement is from Jade Flask mainly. Also note all my gear is pretty OP in terms of the evasion rolls. %150 movement speed is further achieved from Witchfires Brew. Run a life flask while lvling and enjoy the 100ish movement speed.
"
Crimescene wrote:

Also note, your attack speed is soley based on your movement speed. Jade flask plus a % run mod on the flask gives you really fast attacks... keep mouse close to character.
"
"
Completed 18 ChallengesCrimescene wrote:

No, movement is from Jade Flask mainly. Also note all my gear is pretty OP in terms of the evasion rolls. %150 movement speed is further achieved from Witchfires Brew. Run a life flask while lvling and enjoy the 100ish movement speed.

Hmm ok gotcha. I'm sitting at just under 40k evasion with flasks up it seems fairly slow without nature's adrenaline, will continue testing.
%50 increased effect of your flasks with a Perfect Experimenter's Jade flask of Adrenaline...or Reflexes is an extra 4500 evasion and %45 movement speed... or %150 more evasion.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Dec 29, 2016, 1:01:10 AM
Hey, one simple question.
How did you lvl up? :)
btw nice build
"
EXQLUSiVE29 wrote:
Hey, one simple question.
How did you lvl up? :)
btw nice build

Tabula Rasa w/ Blade Vortex. Soon as I hit x6 jewel slots w/ +2 mana on hit jewels and full Asendenancy... took all flask passives... I converted.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Dec 29, 2016, 7:38:08 PM
im going to be looking to build something like this myself, but slight modifications. i probably won't use QoTF and also not use a jade flash but just a perfectly rolled quicksilver. this will still give me 140% movement speed.

i just don't have a 6L QoTF anymore and don't have the currency to get it right now. i'll be using Carcass jack instead which should be plenty fine. bonus to the AoE for things too.

Next i'll probably alter the tree just slightly so i can get the dagger crit nodes, because i don't have the best dagger for it right now and i don't have diamond rings so i need the more crit chance from tree.

one thing i do have is a double legacy saffells tho, so i'll be able to get higher resistances which is good.

next is the flasks. i sold my legacy taste of hate, and i realize its BiS but i don't have one and they're too expensive right now so i'll just replace it with something.

other than using different chest everything should basically be the exact same and not really effect how the build plays or how powerful it is (other than taste of hate). looking forward to getting this rolling, but i may need to buy some regrets or just wait for the next respec before i get things operational
Bosses weren't quite all deathless as the video title suggests. (Midfight edits, you obviously died beforehand. Ex: Minotaur)
Last edited by tjbui on Apr 2, 2024, 3:09:24 PM
Spoiler
Cooldown Time: When a supported spell is successfully cast, it and all supported spells of the same name are put on cooldown for 500 milliseconds. This means that a given spell can only trigger once per critical strike, and reduces the effect of linking multiple copies of the same spell to this support (especially when it is at a higher gem level). It is important to note that this cooldown does not apply to the gem as whole; you can trigger multiple spells within the 500 millisecond cooldown time as long as they are different.

Does it mean, that i actually crit 1 time and trigger all linked spells (lets say 4), and next spell shot will be after 500ms, right? Because i was planned to play some CoC stuff, but with Barrage wand (Barrage-coc-Bladefall-Firestorm-Arc-EK)
Last edited by streej on Dec 30, 2016, 10:07:25 AM
it means each crit will proc a different spell in order.

so if you have bladefall, EK, BV, vortex, your first crit will proc bladefall your 2nd will proc EK your 3rd BV and 4th vortex. each spell goes on a 500ms cooldown by depending on crit rate and attack speed you should be able to cycle through the spells quite easily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info