NEW 2.6 COC GUIDE T16 Bosses Facetanked

My 2.5 Breach Toon:
I rolled into a Freezing Pulse this 2.6 league and OMG it sucks compaired to this breach build. Only changes is to use Glacial Cascade over Blade Vortex so you can still generate power charges in the 2.6 changes.

About build:
Critical Strike build that focus heavily on max DPS using x4 spells, Clear Speed up to 145ish movement speed, and being tanky enough to clear Most end game content by evade/dodge like %90 of attacks and max resists/dodge spells. Once you get the basics going, you can go unlimited budget thereafter.

Low gear requirements...As video shows I can do an Atziri 4min Speedrun on a 5L with a regular "normal/statless dagger" without a shield.

Very easy playstyle:

Step 1:
Blade Vortex to gain power charges
Step 2:
Pop Flasks:
Step 3:
Facetank Cyclone everybody at max movement speed.

Pro's:
Can do All Map Mods Except Physical Reflect
Extremely fast Clear Speed
Tanky both phsyical and elemental
High DPS.

Other thoughts:
Great for speed runs with rarity gear. Late league I ran all maps with full rarity gear except for T16 bosses.

Showcase of Build:
https://youtu.be/Ra7F3xtcgTk
All T16 Bosses Face-tanked:
https://youtu.be/FwvIFV96isk
Atziri Speed Run with Statless "Normal white Dagger"/No Shield/5L'ed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg3dqy2HPfQ

%100 Flask Uptime as shown in videos:
Please note, with around 14ish second flask up time life leech is primarily from Atziri's Promise flask at %3 chaos damage leeched as life.

Required Gear to Start:
4-Link: COC-EK-Bladefall-Cyclone

Required Flask Belt:

Full Pathfinder Asendancy w/ Veteran Bowyer as last ascendancy.

Required Flasks:
%50 increased effect...Atziri's Promise for example turns to %3 leech.

Required x6 +2 Mana Gained on Hit 7th Jewel Recommended also as +2 mana Gained on hit if you dont use Enchanted:

Make sure all jewels come with life rolls and bonus if you get a damage roll too.
Examples:

Required +30ish Strength and +6 Intelligence on Gear

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeBAcFtQguCPQN0Q5cES8ZjhvIIG4i6iL0I_Yk_SoLKjgrCi2oMHEwfDIBNj031DpCPV9BlkQNRX5LV0t4TLNNklAwUEJRR1JTUzVVS1XGXfJfsGHiYetirGNDakNq-mwLbIxtGW1sb55wUncHelODCYPbhG-ExYcTidOMNo19jb-TJ5eVl_SbJpuNm7WcpJ2qoS-jiq6zsZCyGbVIvOq-gL6KwFTA48M6yPDKSs96z93QH9D1037UI9RC217dqOOE51TndOjW7T_tg-4O73rv6_GK8bP_3g==

If you have the Funds:

Craft Evasion on Rings

The Retch Just upgraded so +15% more movement and up to 13 sec flask time:

Look for Craftable Dagger:

OR...Look for a high physical/spell damage dagger. Cyclone DPS does scale too!

Main Skill:
COC-Cyclone-Bladefall-EK...5th Link Glacial Cascade...6th Vortex

Gloves/Links:

Boots/Links:

Get +1 to Gems Boots or Gloves, or get lvl 4 enlighten to use Purity of Lightning... OR Use Lvl 3 Enlighten with Herald of Thunder for more DPS.

Helment/Links:

Recommended Amulet & Rings:

Shield/Links:

Flask Belt:
x16 Divine Orbs and still not good:

Flasks:

Bandits:
Life-Your Choice-Power Charge

Last edited by KyleGallas on Mar 17, 2017, 12:36:38 AM
Last bumped on May 11, 2017, 9:11:56 AM
im actually really really impressed by this. looks super good man, good job.

i really like the idea of ppl using blade vortex in a CoC setup with other spells to get a huuuuuuge more multi on them. means you really don't need other supports.
"
xMustard wrote:
im actually really really impressed by this. looks super good man, good job.

i really like the idea of ppl using blade vortex in a CoC setup with other spells to get a huuuuuuge more multi on them. means you really don't need other supports.

5k HP / thread. Thanks for playing though, Kyle

Edit: Wrong thread my bad
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 27, 2016, 7:18:13 AM
It's Life Based but Queen of the Forest makes up for the %150 movement clear speed. Lots of damage mitigation from flasks/max resists/Dodge/Spell Block/Evasion. Looks more fun then ES based videos...way more damage.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Dec 28, 2016, 2:35:00 AM
It would be so much stronger / tankier with good ES gear and VoV though. If you have budget why you handicapped your build?

Did you cut all the moments where you die when monsters actually continued bombard you after successfully depleting half of your HP in one hit or it really don't happen too often?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 28, 2016, 3:28:18 AM
"
COC-Cyclone-Bladefall-EK...5th Link Blade Vortex...6th Vortex

Why not use Incr Crit Strikes or Added Chaos or anything that would boost all skills as 6th gems? And stick Vortex in CWDT?...

I am suprised by this ammount of leech from just (?) - CWDT - Glacial Cascade - Tempest Shield - Life Leech?

Hell, you shouldn't even hit often with just 400 flat accuracy on gear and not that much of Dex.

I am suprised that despite how messy it looks build seem to work well. Genuinely amazed.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 28, 2016, 3:28:47 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
COC-Cyclone-Bladefall-EK...5th Link Blade Vortex...6th Vortex

Why not use Incr Crit Strikes or Added Chaos or anything that would boost all skills as 6th gems? And stick Vortex in CWDT?...

I am suprised by this ammount of leech from just (?) - CWDT - Glacial Cascade - Tempest Shield - Life Leech?

Hell, you shouldn't even hit often with just 400 flat accuracy on gear and not that much of Dex.

I am suprised that despite how messy it looks build seem to work well. Genuinely amazed.

Idk... %56 Accuracy From Tree, 350 Dex, 900+ Accuracy on gear...I have to much accuracy I think. After I overcapped my resistances for elemental weakness maps...all remaining Suffixes went to accuracy.

More spells more damage. I have %83 to Cast on crit before Diamond Flask. With Diamond Flasks Everything Crits...including spells. Vortex was chosen for the AOE effect and %30 less monster speed from being on chilled ground.

Understand this build is designed to clear SUPER fast. Flasks up %100... leech from Atziri Promise + leech on gear.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Dec 28, 2016, 4:30:24 AM
Hey just respecd into your build loving it so far. Can you just confirm which aescendency points you took lol? that picture is missing some it looks like or maybe i'm just retarded.

Thanks!
"
Crimescene wrote:
Hey just respecd into your build loving it so far. Can you just confirm which aescendency points you took lol? that picture is missing some it looks like or maybe i'm just retarded.

Thanks!

Crap, your right! Do the %10 physical of damage as extra element one. At work at the moment... not sure of name.

Lvling this toon was super easy. Wasnt a boss I couldnt facetank. T16 bosses I did die on occasion but always killed them. Double Beyond your maps as long as you have Taste of Hate flask.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Dec 29, 2016, 12:03:07 AM
hmm wait so you dont take nature's adrenaline?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info