[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Anyone know the ideal level to keep Cast on Damage Taken --> Immortal Call at?

I've heard one person say they like to keep it at 10% of their effective health pool but I didn't see any reasoning or logic as to why they kept it there.

It seems it has a bit of an internal cooldown so you don't want to set the threshold too low and have it proc preemptively before you need it. But you don't want it too high so that it never procs either.

Anyone able to provide any insight into what they view the perfect level to be and why? I've been running this setup for quite a few builds now and I am still torn as to what to level it to.
"
Sorrugis wrote:
Anyone know the ideal level to keep Cast on Damage Taken --> Immortal Call at?

I've heard one person say they like to keep it at 10% of their effective health pool but I didn't see any reasoning or logic as to why they kept it there.

It seems it has a bit of an internal cooldown so you don't want to set the threshold too low and have it proc preemptively before you need it. But you don't want it too high so that it never procs either.

Anyone able to provide any insight into what they view the perfect level to be and why? I've been running this setup for quite a few builds now and I am still torn as to what to level it to.

We don't have Endurance, so a lvl 1 IC will be the same as a level 20. Because of that it's just recommended to leave it at the lowest possible.
can u put a level 100 tree ? im following your build but with old tree bugged i feel a bit lost :S
poeplaner skill tree not bugged, u can do one for us please?
Last edited by HashFTW on Mar 17, 2017, 5:50:48 AM
You guys are triggering me for not picking up any flask nodes. Game is not just tooltip dps!
Last edited by skoupidi on Mar 17, 2017, 7:54:48 AM
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Is this build still viable? Are there any newer HOWA builds out there?

can anyone respond to this? was wondering the same thing.
Can do a leveling passive three? please i feel lost with the three complet
"
junglechrist wrote:
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Is this build still viable? Are there any newer HOWA builds out there?

can anyone respond to this? was wondering the same thing.

It sure is viable. I'm following this build/guide for 95% of it, and its destroys content. Even as level 70 I was able to clear T13-T14 maps without any problems :)
Anyone can tell me how i should get a crit ? to proc elemental overload? i mean i have orb of storms > power charge on crit, inc crit, but it is kinda painfull to use instead of just procing it by itself. Can someone decent at howa look at my build and tell me what i have wrong there?
"
pitrek46 wrote:
Anyone can tell me how i should get a crit ? to proc elemental overload? i mean i have orb of storms > power charge on crit, inc crit, but it is kinda painfull to use instead of just procing it by itself. Can someone decent at howa look at my build and tell me what i have wrong there?

This build doesn't go for any crit, just by attacking really fast something will crit and give you EO, so far I'm not lacking on it proccin 90% of the time.
"
pitrek46 wrote:

when you have enough atk speed it will crit often enough, but right now im trying to get the "120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently" boots lab enchants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info