[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

I found an excellent solution to the problem with hit rate and here is it:

it gives around 4000+ accuracy rating and we no longer need to worry about our chance to hit. also it gives more ES than average ES gloves with int if you wear astramentis bcs 2% ES per 10 str. But you might be struggle with you resistances, i personally solved this problem with jewels. Eventually it gives me ~5k tooltip dps and a pleasant feeling that I do not miss bcs without this gloves i had only 81% chance to hit. now i have 35k dps with GMP and 5 link in HO and 95% chance to hit.
sorry for bad English :)
Last edited by hfourftw on Mar 17, 2017, 10:10:04 PM
"
LynXx_ wrote:
"
junglechrist wrote:
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Is this build still viable? Are there any newer HOWA builds out there?

can anyone respond to this? was wondering the same thing.

It sure is viable. I'm following this build/guide for 95% of it, and its destroys content. Even as level 70 I was able to clear T13-T14 maps without any problems :)

I must be doing something wrong then because even at lvl 86, can't seem to clear T13 that comfortably. Dunno if it's because I need a Vinktars or something, or ES too low (~8k).
"
Yoluun wrote:

I must be doing something wrong then because even at lvl 86, can't seem to clear T13 that comfortably. Dunno if it's because I need a Vinktars or something, or ES too low (~8k).

If you want, you can share your characters, so we can take a look at it :)
"
LynXx_ wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Here it is :)

"
Yoluun wrote:
Spoiler
"
LynXx_ wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Spoiler

Link your passive tree aswell :)
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
LynXx_ wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Your gear seems decent, a Vinktar flask will help with survival maybe it is play style maybe you just need to work on some more ES or a cwdt gem set up. If it is damage, you just need more passive points/better gear/6th link/curse/21/20 or 20/23 gems but that is all time and currency investment you have to make. I don't know what you are struggling with in particular, that is the best I can do.

On another note, I just ran lab over 20 times, some with twice enchanted prophecy and finally got my boot enchant :) I think my gear is complete now (still working on gems) I just need to grind out the last three levels sometime.

also have some nice 4 prop jewels, waiting for this baby to come my way
after legacy to switch out (projectile speed rocks).
"

How come you're not running more accuracy on your gear? Whats your chance to hit like?
"
hfourftw wrote:
Spoiler
I found an excellent solution to the problem with hit rate and here is it:

it gives around 4000+ accuracy rating and we no longer need to worry about our chance to hit. also it gives more ES than average ES gloves with int if you wear astramentis bcs 2% ES per 10 str. But you might be struggle with you resistances, i personally solved this problem with jewels. Eventually it gives me ~5k tooltip dps and a pleasant feeling that I do not miss bcs without this gloves i had only 81% chance to hit. now i have 35k dps with GMP and 5 link in HO and 95% chance to hit.
sorry for bad English :)

Thanks, I have heard how they compare with es gloves before but decided to check myself.
Just bought a pair to test out, they seem good for the price, added 2.1k dps + a fair amount of accuracy but lost 650 energy shield (compared to 280es gloves with 12 attack speed), but gained temporal chains on hit instead of conductivity cwdt. It is a toss up, seems worth it. Great dmg boost if you get a pair with elemental weakness on hit, more defensive with temporal chains and it is great especially for Labyrinth. Price to performance, these are a bargain.

I'm using a level 1 cwdt with shock nova, it is pretty much like using temporal chains on blasphemy with no mana reserved which has a 20% chance to shock lol.
"
LynXx_ wrote:
Spoiler
"

How come you're not running more accuracy on your gear? Whats your chance to hit like?

It is pretty low, 84% with
92% with
I wish I had more.

What would you upgrade from here?
I still need enchants on helm and boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info