[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

can this build faceroll? im now clearing t6-t10 rare maps and feeling like any mistake is death. Cant rly relax while mapping like it was with ngamahu build previous league (clear all content with one hand).
Am i missing something or that build cant facetank? (got 6.8k ES and ~18k ho tooltip)
"
moooff wrote:
HOWA ST @ lvl 93

Reached my final stage ... 10.4k ES with 30k HO DPS compared to last league i feel stronger.

The new Flask "The Wise" is so strong for us

Does that mean, you're not resist cap ? What are your resist atm ? Seems a bit unsafe to me :|
Last edited by Alio on Mar 14, 2017, 12:30:47 PM
"
Alio wrote:
"
moooff wrote:
HOWA ST @ lvl 93

Reached my final stage ... 10.4k ES with 30k HO DPS compared to last league i feel stronger.

The new Flask "The Wise" is so strong for us

Does that mean, you're not resist cap ? What are your resist atm ? Seems a bit unsafe to me :|

it your total resist (the number in () )
"
JizaBol wrote:
can this build faceroll? im now clearing t6-t10 rare maps and feeling like any mistake is death. Cant rly relax while mapping like it was with ngamahu build previous league (clear all content with one hand).
Am i missing something or that build cant facetank? (got 6.8k ES and ~18k ho tooltip)

Its all about the gear, to be really strong its very gear dependant. I started a character yesterday in standart just to play around and right now I have 8,8k es and 21k ho tooltip at level 77.

Try getting a vinktars if you dont have one, helps with surival alot with all extra leech.
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Mar 14, 2017, 5:40:40 PM
hi im levle 68 and i got problem with mana,u use spirit void till i got better gear, and still problem with mana,any help?
my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAx4FLQVmBfkHHg5IES8RlhR1FfAXJhmKG8gfQSLqI9Mj9io4KwouUzY9OrNDMUd-SVFM_02STipW-luvXfJfamEhYqxlTWyMbWxvJ3Ttdct313qEf8aExYTvjX2Nfo9gj_qTJ5UulcyXBppqm7WdqqEioS-iQKKjo4qv67VIt7a74702voq-p8HzwzrEos_d0NDTb9rB4J_ndOjW6mLrFOtj7T_uDvDV8Yr0-Plj_ro=?accountName=Mendezshow&characterName=Docktar
Ign:Mendezftw
I'm planning to try this as my 2nd char this league. Right now have about 5 Ex budget on hand or so. Is that enough to get started? Should I be spending my money first on HoWA and Astrementis, while just using a 5L chest for now?
"
Yoluun wrote:
I'm planning to try this as my 2nd char this league. Right now have about 5 Ex budget on hand or so. Is that enough to get started? Should I be spending my money first on HoWA and Astrementis, while just using a 5L chest for now?

Buy the unblessed claws and 2 x blessings of esh during the week while they are cheaper. Level with those and once you hit 68 upgrade them to howa. Buy 2 x fertile mind and 1 x brute force solution. Get a cheap ES chest with 600-700 ES and 5L it. Astramentis is nice but a bit too pricy for what it is. Gearing is easy and cheap if you now what to look for and mastercraft a bit.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Buy the unblessed claws and 2 x blessings of esh during the week while they are cheaper. Level with those and once you hit 68 upgrade them to howa. Buy 2 x fertile mind and 1 x brute force solution. Get a cheap ES chest with 600-700 ES and 5L it. Astramentis is nice but a bit too pricy for what it is. Gearing is easy and cheap if you now what to look for and mastercraft a bit.

Thanks for the advice! It looks like buying unblessed + blessing is slightly more expensive than straight HoWA, but I'm guessing it's because the cheaper HoWAs have worse rolls?
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Thanks for the advice! It looks like buying unblessed + blessing is slightly more expensive than straight HoWA, but I'm guessing it's because the cheaper HoWAs have worse rolls?

it varies from day today, but when I bought mine it was cheaper to make them myself. Having the unblessed version does make leveling easier I think, and you also have the chance of creating a really nice pair vs buying a cheap and badly rolled one.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Why does the 107 tree have 50 passive points free? am I supposed to full the blanks with extra int and gem slots that I see fit? (yes I'm new to the game and love the build so far) =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info