[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
tranquocquynh wrote:
should I use Atziry's Acuity?
You gain nothing by going Acuity. 1 point in Vaal Pact takes care of it. A rare glove gives you a nice amount of ES and resist that you need.
Last edited by godlyatheist on Feb 19, 2017, 10:03:46 AM
"
"
RabzH wrote:
"

There isn't much of a replacement for it tbh. Maybe consider swapping Added Lightning for Faster Attacks, it feels a lot smoother for me in terms of leeching. Also try to craft %ES on your rings. Mind posting your stats?

http://i.imgur.com/PanormV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jYMHNwL.jpg

also i cant afford to craft %es on my rings sadly lol

6.8k ES with Discipline is really low. You want to try an aim for 9k at the very least. Same with your DPS. I'm also lvl 92, but sitting on 10k ES and 50k gmp+wrath+golem in hideout. But yeah biggest concern is trying to get more ES.

i shifted some stuff around, changed my boots and belt, and i crafted %es on a ring

lost the int but gained more es + bleed immunity.

im at 7.2k es now but idk how to get more

tried uber lab just now went pretty well and i didnt even use slower projectiles for any izzaro phase, gmp was weirdly enough damage?
Last edited by RabzH on Feb 19, 2017, 10:30:16 AM
"
RabzH wrote:

i shifted some stuff around, changed my boots and belt, and i crafted %es on a ring

lost the int but gained more es + bleed immunity.

im at 7.2k es now but idk how to get more

tried uber lab just now went pretty well and i didnt even use slower projectiles for any izzaro phase, gmp was weirdly enough damage?

Your helm only has 260 ES, upgrade to 400 if you can with the desired mods (int,missing resists). Rare boots with int and around 150+ ES would be more beneficial than Death's Door. My character profile should be public if you wanted to compare and see what you're missing.
my next step is to upgrade my helm, i listed it since it has a decent enchant when it sells ill have the money to get a new 1

but i guess ill keep the death doors they are so beneficial
So I took a somewhat different route across the tree, going along the Scion ES nodes at the bottom to get to Elemental Overload instead of looping around the top. While I intend to pick up Unnatural Calm eventually, I'mma throw this one out there: the Melding cluster of Life+ES nodes combined with Energy From Within is basically 5 points for 46% increased ES. Which seems really good.

I also am experimenting with Steel Spirit in the Assassin jewel slot next to Nullification, which seems like it should be pretty good (I put the other Fetile Mind jewel in the slot next to Vaal Pact, so I'm trading off 10 int for 10 dex). Is there a reason not do to that? Seems like a fair chunk of extra damage on the slower projectiles version to me. Or am I just better off with another 50 int?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 20, 2017, 5:15:51 AM
I have spent the past week looking for a GG ammy for this build. Can't seem to find one. I need one of you guys to sell off your gear.
Why do you not take the mana leech nodes(Spirit Void) when you reach into the duelist nodes and get the life leech? I've been trying to think of a way to not carry a mana flask with me and i'm thinking about taking those and maybe getting a little more leech (where you get WED and take Forces of Nature on duelist side its 2 points away from a leech wheel so thats only 2 points)?
"
Shurisan wrote:
Why do you not take the mana leech nodes(Spirit Void) when you reach into the duelist nodes and get the life leech? I've been trying to think of a way to not carry a mana flask with me and i'm thinking about taking those and maybe getting a little more leech (where you get WED and take Forces of Nature on duelist side its 2 points away from a leech wheel so thats only 2 points)?

Because that's 3 points wasted. That one hybrid life/mana leech node is enough for mana leech.
Hi guys - just a quickie. This is my first time playing a non str based character so I'm a bit unsure as to what sort of levelling gear I should be going for. Damage is absolutely fine, but even at the end of act 4 normal I'm getting slammed by bosses.

I know the guide advises to get gear with life on, but should I be focusing on armour, evasion or ES at this point?

Skill tree wise, I've just hit the 'Vaal Pact' and 'Ghost Reaver' nodes, incase that makes any difference.

Many thanks all, hope you have a goodun :-)
"
Utopia_ wrote:
Hi guys - just a quickie. This is my first time playing a non str based character so I'm a bit unsure as to what sort of levelling gear I should be going for. Damage is absolutely fine, but even at the end of act 4 normal I'm getting slammed by bosses.

I know the guide advises to get gear with life on, but should I be focusing on armour, evasion or ES at this point?

Skill tree wise, I've just hit the 'Vaal Pact' and 'Ghost Reaver' nodes, incase that makes any difference.

Many thanks all, hope you have a goodun :-)

You could probably go ES, for a higher EHP, but it shouldn't matter that much, since you will always be changing pieces of gear during the leveling process. As you said, prioritise life, then resists after that. Having a decent hp pool as well as high resists should keep you alive for a good amount of time to take down the boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info