[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
JaatiRis wrote:
So just hit lvl 90 and got few exalt to spend on upgrades. So what should i upgrade? Would accurary on rings be good?

Current gear:

Also do i have chance to kill shaper with these? (would be first try ever)

DPS in ho (GMP,Wrath) : 27 719
ES with discipline : 9 417

It depends on what your current ST accuracy is. Mine is currently at 89%, and that feels comfortable for me.
Would recommend trying to get quality on your gems.
"

"
zcythustk wrote:

If I want to play this build as a first character, the claw will not be available at the early in the league for sure, so what setup should I leveling with and use to farm until I can afford HoWAs?

You can use the weaker version of the claws, Hand of Thought and Motion.

My point is even the weaker version drops in the Esh's Domain which will also unavailable to obtain at very first day into the league. I've tried to leveling with ST and I don't feel good at early levels.
Last edited by zcythustk on Feb 17, 2017, 1:32:27 PM
is it just me or does slower projectiles make my attack range shorter? like the claws dont fly far away at all.

i have to be at melee range to use it basically
"
RabzH wrote:
is it just me or does slower projectiles make my attack range shorter? like the claws dont fly far away at all.

Yes it's meant to be your single target dps which you need to be in melee range.
"
zcythustk wrote:
"

"
zcythustk wrote:

If I want to play this build as a first character, the claw will not be available at the early in the league for sure, so what setup should I leveling with and use to farm until I can afford HoWAs?

My point is even the weaker version drops in the Esh's Domain which will also unavailable to obtain at very first day into the league. I've tried to leveling with ST and I don't feel good at early levels.

Then dual wield something that has a lot of ele dps. Fidelitas' Spike for example.
"
"
zcythustk wrote:

My point is even the weaker version drops in the Esh's Domain which will also unavailable to obtain at very first day into the league. I've tried to leveling with ST and I don't feel good at early levels.[/quote]

Then dual wield something that has a lot of ele dps. Fidelitas' Spike for example.[/quote]

In addition, even after a few days in the league these claws will be pretty easy to get. They are a common drop from one of the more common breachstones.

Also, ST is a pretty good skill to level with as well, weapon doesnt matter that much. Anything w/ high dps will work.

The only issue with this being a starter build in the league will be ES stuff. You will probably use all of your respec points going from life to ES as good ES stuff will be impossible to find early on.
"
"
RabzH wrote:

Yes it's meant to be your single target dps which you need to be in melee range.

can i perhaps change it to something else that doesnt put me in melee range?

idk what im doing wrong but i dont have enough damage to facetank things

this is my setup atm
Last edited by RabzH on Feb 18, 2017, 4:16:17 AM
"
RabzH wrote:
"
"
RabzH wrote:

can i perhaps change it to something else that doesnt put me in melee range?

idk what im doing wrong but i dont have enough damage to facetank things

this is my setup atm

There isn't much of a replacement for it tbh. Maybe consider swapping Added Lightning for Faster Attacks, it feels a lot smoother for me in terms of leeching. Also try to craft %ES on your rings. Mind posting your stats?
Last edited by AZN_R3D3MPTION on Feb 18, 2017, 7:47:25 AM
"

There isn't much of a replacement for it tbh. Maybe consider swapping Added Lightning for Faster Attacks, it feels a lot smoother for me in terms of leeching. Also try to craft %ES on your rings. Mind posting your stats?

http://i.imgur.com/PanormV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jYMHNwL.jpg

also i cant afford to craft %es on my rings sadly lol

"
RabzH wrote:
"

http://i.imgur.com/PanormV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jYMHNwL.jpg

also i cant afford to craft %es on my rings sadly lol

6.8k ES with Discipline is really low. You want to try an aim for 9k at the very least. Same with your DPS. I'm also lvl 92, but sitting on 10k ES and 50k gmp+wrath+golem in hideout. But yeah biggest concern is trying to get more ES.
Last edited by AZN_R3D3MPTION on Feb 18, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info