[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Is this build really budget friendly? i also got astramentis ready and body armour 5L and on top of it i have like 5ex in currencies so i was wondering if its enough to get me started with ST? i played in LSC BF howa i really enjoyed that build but i would like to try now ST howa tho but as far i know BF is way better at killing bosses? also this build doesnt use warlords mark for lifesteal but only from vinktar so its kinda risky af becuz if u dont have vinktar you will just rip in full pack of mobs?
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 25, 2017, 9:13:21 PM
Hi! Which gems give a significant boost to your damage at 21/20? Do I really need to spend tons of currency to obtain 'em? Thank you, guys.
Hi All, This is my first league and i'm loving it. I started with a pizza sticks build but quickly got bored mapping so I decided to give this build a go and its amazing. I know my gear is way less than optimal but just wondering if I could get some tips as to where I should really focus my attention and which direction I should head in for the most improvements. I currently have really low dps and ES and I'm starting to feel it as I'm progressing through maps. I was thinking about upgrading to +20 gems but im not sure if thats the most important right now. Thank You!

Gear

Flasks

"
Is this build really budget friendly? i also got astramentis ready and body armour 5L and on top of it i have like 5ex in currencies so i was wondering if its enough to get me started with ST? i played in LSC BF howa i really enjoyed that build but i would like to try now ST howa tho but as far i know BF is way better at killing bosses? also this build doesnt use warlords mark for lifesteal but only from vinktar so its kinda risky af becuz if u dont have vinktar you will just rip in full pack of mobs?

I'm really new to this game (started last week of Breach league) and thus pretty poor.

I started with a FB totem Inquisitor to farm currency and after I got about 4ex, I switched over to this build while re-using the boots, helm, and 5L chest and started my build by buying the astraments, vintkars, and budget claws.

This build scales pretty nicely once you have the basics. There's always room for improvement in regards to defense and damage... which damage in this build is INSANE.

I probably bought about 7ex worth of gear and I'm able to clear tier16 without dying and clear shaped strands in probably less then 3 minutes. I'm currently sitting at lvl 90 as well.

I've never been into melee characters and like to pew pew things so this build was exactly what I've been looking for.

Give it a try!
Last edited by ChangHyun84 on Apr 26, 2017, 12:38:19 PM
HI guys im kinda new to the game, this is my 3rd char and i feel like i messed up somewhere because i have nice stats and gear but my dmg is only 30k and 8k es plus i feel like my attack speed is so slow compared to other videos i see over there with less gear than me, are my links and tree okay?? can someone post a non crit good tree?
tjhanks a lot in advance!

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgX5DkgRDxEvEYERlhR1FLAV1xXwFyYZihnXGlUbyB9BIuoj0yo4Kwosvy5TMFs2PTboOw08vkHQQzFGaUwtTP9OKlT-VYVWY1b6Whpbr13yX2pfcGEhY6dtbG8ndct313qEf8aCHoNthMWE74auiEKNfo9Gj2CP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbJpuhm7Wfy6EioS-iQKOKpcunMKyYrTOv67VIt7a95r6KvqfBxcMzwzrEos_d0K3Q0NNv2NXawd1G53To1upi6xTrY-wY7T_uDu_r8Yr0-PfX-WM=?accountName=yeraylo&characterName=getitright

gear
Spoiler

Have a nice day fellas!
11.5kes, 46k gmp hideout dps could someone take a look at my passive tree tho? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgX5DkgRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVG8gdTx9BIuoi9CPTI_YqOCsKLL8tHy5TMFs1uTY9Nug8vkHQQzFGaUz_TipU_lWFVmNW-loaW69d8l9qX3BhIWOnbAttGW1sbyd1y3fXePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujX6NuY9gj_qQCpMnlcyXBpsmm7Wfy6EioS-iQKOKpcunK6cwrTOv673mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSizZjP3dCt0NDTb9jV2sHdRuOE53To1upi6xTsGO0_7g7xivT4-WP9bg== im still only lvl 83
Ingame name: Kimoji
Last edited by KoreanQTXO on Apr 27, 2017, 2:28:15 PM
I need some build suggestions. I'm currently torn between this build and whispering ice tri-curse witch build. I've got around 150c with astramentis. Which build would you recommend?
"
wengshinchong wrote:
I need some build suggestions. I'm currently torn between this build and whispering ice tri-curse witch build. I've got around 150c with astramentis. Which build would you recommend?

I've done both builds and there is no comparison. Do it before it gets nerfed in 3.0.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
wengshinchong wrote:

I've done both builds and there is no comparison. Do it before it gets nerfed in 3.0.

What changed will nerf the builds?
"
wengshinchong wrote:
"
"
wengshinchong wrote:

What changed will nerf the builds?

No one knows yet, its been eluded to since they are bringing double dipping out of the game, thus trying to bring everything down to a baseline level of damage (howa is high atm to keep up with these double dipping abusing buidls etc)

We'll all know whats going on in the next month or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info