[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Need some help for damage increase, what can I change in my gear or tree to gain the most damage possible?

DPS Tooltip - 36.5k with golem & wrath in hideout || ES: 9.9k

Current Gear:

Passive Tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPcSGAB5r-sB0aJA9PihIsSilwYZisM6m7WExSo4Iuro1usUBfkV8PljlcztPzfUUUfe-KR4wdWjilT-vebuDlb6d9cUdVuvkApOKiPTbyeaao9gTP9DMcMzWhrawS5T02-Nfre2dcvqYr6nhO9hIRpVNuhGaQHnpzCfy-d0bWw2PetjtUgDHh9BES8rChvIz93xilWFpctd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_60NBfauwYLL8V14auVmN_xjBbrJcdg5MnvoqhL6KjwfOVIC0fHU81uacrEVBtGdlbTLPQH-_rBAcfAjbF2CRWSBcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==
Last edited by blindz02 on Apr 6, 2017, 2:59:24 PM
"
blindz02 wrote:
Need some help for damage increase, what can I change in my gear or tree to gain the most damage possible?

DPS Tooltip - 36.5k with golem & wrath in hideout || ES: 9.9k

Current Gear:

Passive Tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPcSGAB5r-sB0aJA9PihIsSilwYZisM6m7WExSo4Iuro1usUBfkV8PljlcztPzfUUUfe-KR4wdWjilT-vebuDlb6d9cUdVuvkApOKiPTbyeaao9gTP9DMcMzWhrawS5T02-Nfre2dcvqYr6nhO9hIRpVNuhGaQHnpzCfy-d0bWw2PetjtUgDHh9BES8rChvIz93xilWFpctd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_60NBfauwYLL8V14auVmN_xjBbrJcdg5MnvoqhL6KjwfOVIC0fHU81uacrEVBtGdlbTLPQH-_rBAcfAjbF2CRWSBcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==

Hi
I think this tree will be better than your
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPcSAAB5AdEB5wMeBAcF-Q5ID6sRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcV8Ba_GYoZ1xpVG8gdTx8CH0Ei9CPTJIsqOCsKLL8tHy5TMFs1uTY9NsU26EMxRmlMs0z_TipU_lWFVkhWY1b6Whpbr13yX2phIWJaY6dsC20ZbWxvJ3XLd9d4-X7dfyt_xoTFhO-Gro1-jbmPYI_6kAqTJ5XMlwaaapsmm7Wfy6Evo4qkwqXLpyunMK0zr-u1SL3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSizZjP3dAf0NDTb9gk2sHdRt-Y44Tn6upi7BjtP-4O7-vxivkz-WP9bhcmPL5B0F9weoSDbdCt2NUAAAAAAA==

and u can switch ur gloves on http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Touch
Last edited by Ke1maker on Apr 6, 2017, 3:47:37 PM
"
"
Buohuang wrote:

Stats: ST tooltip of 41k with golem + Wrath [GMP + Added Lightning]

Is further improvements just a matter of picking up an extra 1-2 jewel slots? Also, is faster attacks worth it over added lightning? my APS is only at 3.5 right now with golem.

Faster attacks it's not worth over Added Lightning

A 20/20 Faster Attacks with your current gear will take you from 47.5K tooltip, to 49K
Any ideas on what to improve on my gear?

Don't have a very big budget - 37k-ish damage in hideout at the moment. I know I could get some opal rings, but I'm having a hard time getting enough resists to make worthwhile upgrades on them.
"
abartl wrote:
Any ideas on what to improve on my gear?

Don't have a very big budget - 37k-ish damage in hideout at the moment. I know I could get some opal rings, but I'm having a hard time getting enough resists to make worthwhile upgrades on them.

use oaks flask for 35% all ele resist. its very good and make its easy to cap resist plus gives pen. you dont really have to worry about ele weakness cap. also you dont need to force yourself to use shaper gloves. You can simply swap it with a higher es gloves with some res and int.
Last edited by tannakhan on Apr 7, 2017, 12:44:50 AM
Hi, I followed ZiggyD guide on youtube for HoWa but it seems similar to this as the noncrit version.

I'm just wondering what to improve for my gear next and how to improve my damage after seeing such high numbers in their H/O. I'm at 9.5k ES and only like 19k DPS it seems in H/O with my golem and wrath up.

I have about 5-6ex total right now. Is getting uber lab and a 6link going to increase my dps exponentially? Or is it my skill tree/ non crit build holding me back? Please and thanks for the help homies.

"
frost21 wrote:
Hi, I followed ZiggyD guide on youtube for HoWa but it seems similar to this as the noncrit version.

I'm just wondering what to improve for my gear next and how to improve my damage after seeing such high numbers in their H/O. I'm at 9.5k ES and only like 19k DPS it seems in H/O with my golem and wrath up.

I have about 5-6ex total right now. Is getting uber lab and a 6link going to increase my dps exponentially? Or is it my skill tree/ non crit build holding me back? Please and thanks for the help homies.

you dont have any of the damage nodes. your missing 52% lightning damage from cluster and another 56% from primal force clusters. You are picking up way more %es. I really dont like the 6% es node cluster that you have picked up following ziggys guide(its a good guide but outdated). Its way more efficient to follow the tree posted above by Medile. You save lot more points.
Hi, so I am currently running this build and have been for the past few days. Yesterday i was able to switch over to CI and a 6L I already had stashed away for the build and today I have just been mapping and doing my atlas, as well as finishing out the passive tree.

I have noticed my tooltip is substantially lower than that of everyone else that plays HoWA ST. Comparing it to many different YTers like Mathil, Ziggy, and even a few just random uploads of other people playing the build, my 6L seems to be giving me half of what everyone else is having with a 6L. Currently in H/O with my wrath and golem I have 21k dps with my ST (w/ GMP) and 38k (the unbuffed of almost everyone I know) with 8 charges and a golem, and 52k with all buffs from flasks, golems, etc. Whereas I know I could be getting upwards of 70-90k having judged and compared to others. So is that because others have just min maxed so much that they have managed to squeeze out every last bit of DPS?

Things I personally don't have that most do is 20/20 gems all around, 30% or so WED on rings, and accuracy rating whereas I have 45+ int on everything. My rings I had to make sure I had resistences and such so I could be capped.

So I'm wondering if the accuracy rating and the quality gems really do make huge differences as to the power of this build. I'm just unsettled by the fact I am getting so little DPS out of my character compared to others playing this build.

Any help or explanation with what I can do to fix this issue would be great as well as with gearing would also be appreciated (even though quite honestly I feel like for general mapping I'll be fine no matter what, but bossing with Shaper and Uber are my goals which is why I'm concerned with it).

Character is BigO_HoWA on my character list so anyone can view the passive tree for reference.

"
tannakhan wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

you dont have any of the damage nodes. your missing 52% lightning damage from cluster and another 56% from primal force clusters. You are picking up way more %es. I really dont like the 6% es node cluster that you have picked up following ziggys guide(its a good guide but outdated). Its way more efficient to follow the tree posted above by Medile. You save lot more points.

Damn I was worried about that when I followed Ziggy's guide. But won't my ES be really low then? Since I'm only at 9.5k ES buffed or so right now. Won't I be like 7-8k with buffs after changing my skill tree. Is the damage more important? (Since I'm dying right now in breaches with beyond occasionally still).Also I'm assuming uber lab is really important so I can get avatar veil for the 40% ele damage and being able to not be frozen consistently?

Thanks for the help so far.
"
frost21 wrote:
"
tannakhan wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

Damn I was worried about that when I followed Ziggy's guide. But won't my ES be really low then? Since I'm only at 9.5k ES buffed or so right now. Won't I be like 7-8k with buffs after changing my skill tree. Is the damage more important? (Since I'm dying right now in breaches with beyond occasionally still).Also I'm assuming uber lab is really important so I can get avatar veil for the 40% ele damage and being able to not be frozen consistently?

Thanks for the help so far.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAFuvAee95hcmkArNmAMebyePYKcrVYU2xaOKI9Mi9BpVm7WExe_roS8bJR9BHU8OSDboS661SIauvqf5Y-wY6xS-iujWf8ZFfnqEBAcuU6EiX2qly-piG8hfcNlbGdcRL5MnVP7QrcSi0NARUPDVbAvBxW1s6QJDMVZjQdCv63XLDlxOKsjwVkitMy0fLL8wW_GKwzr0-NrBokCVzAX5FfCP-jW5jX7uDvzFDY0fAu0_bRlMsyLqavoqOINtcbBhIV3yNj2aap_LEZanMEz_KwpJUdAf53QB0ZcGz93YJNNvFdfrYxmKhO8=

That tree will get you 23400 DPS and 9800 ES, up from your current 18850 and 9520, using exactly the same amount of points. Also; you'll get two sets of flask nodes which add a ton of survivability and DPS. The only thing you'll drop is 1% max lightning resist. It is nice to have, but the flask nodes will cover that easily by having Vinktars up much more often (probably 2/3 of the time while clearing), and more effect when up. And yes, doing the Uber Lab will pay off. 40% increased damage, and the movement speed for faster clearing, plus elemental status immunity is huge for survival and general clear speed. You really, really need this. Currently you have no way to remove shock, and Vinktars shocks you on use. 50% increased damage taken will murder you, especially in breaches. You should be able to pretty much face tank Izaro, so don't worry about it.

A six link with 20/20 Faster Attacks will take you up to 27.5K DPS. Don't bother going crit, I don't think it's worth it. The only time it makes sense is at really, really high gear levels, and at that point you're already clearing everything in the game at a crazy pace anyway. Spending a bunch of currency on crit gear to make Shaper take 30s instead of 40 doesn't seem worth it.
Last edited by Ragnorak on Apr 7, 2017, 5:05:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info