[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Could someone post a good skill tree ? The one shown in the build guide seems to be missing some points (it has ci and ghost reaver but nothing to link it to the begining ..? )
"
alecjean460 wrote:
Could someone post a good skill tree ? The one shown in the build guide seems to be missing some points (it has ci and ghost reaver but nothing to link it to the begining ..? )

Can confirm, last one is broken, probably outdate, any1 have some up to date skill tree for this?
Hey again everyone, spent the last weeks trying to upgrade gear a bit, got quite lucky with regalias crafts and drops (the one you see is bought tho), anyway here's my gear, currently ~48k GMP and ~80k SP h/o:

Lavianga's placeholder for Oaks for when i manage to get higher Light Res.
Current skill tree for lvl 91 is:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgQHBbUOSBEvEVARgRGWFHUV1xcmGYoZ1xpVG8gdTx8CH0Ei6iPTKjgsvy0fLlMwWzB8Nbk2PTbFNug31Dy-Ps9B0EMxRmlMs0z_TipRR1RHVYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wYSFjp21sbyd1y3fXePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujDaNfo25jb-PYI_6kAqTJ5Uglwaaapsmm7WexJ_LoSKhL6JAoqOly6a-pyunMK0zr-u95r6KvqfBxcHzwzPDOsSizZjP3dCt0NDTb9gk2NXawd1G44TndOjW6mLrY-wY7T_xivT4_W4=?accountName=Burrosburro&characterName=SmoothyMcSmoothface

Going to get Alchemist and socket close to it by 96.

Trying so hard to get that %40 ST on helmet : /, nevertheless love the build and did few deathless Shapers, SlowerPj really does the job :D
Hey guys what should i upgrade now ?

I'm thinking about buying a second vinktar and maybe 2 better rings but it this worth ?

If i want these 2 rings with 50/60% elem dmg and intel/res i must have to play with big res gloves and let the shaper's touch alone ..

My gear

i can kill the shaper (rarely deathless) i feel like i have not enough dmg to farm him safely .

38k4 dmg with gmp wrath in my hide
Last edited by Sizleke on Apr 5, 2017, 9:24:21 PM
So guys this is my three at level 90:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgQHBfkOSBEvEVARlhR1FdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVGyUbyB1PHwIfQSLqIvQj0yo4Kwosvy0fLlMwWzW5Nj02xTboPL5B0EMxRmlLrkyzTP9OKlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wYSFsC20ZbWxvJ3XLd9d4-XqEft1_K3_Gg22ExYTvhq6Nfo25j2CP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoS-jiqXLpyunMK0zr-u1SL3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSizZjP3dAf0K3Q0NNv2CTY1dlb2sHndOfq6NbpAupi6xTrY-wY7T_uDu_r8Yr5M_lj_W4=

What I'm wondering is whether I should go for Forces of Nature for that extra pen or Alchemist for better flasks (and extra pen with Vinktar and Oak). Suggestions?
Switched from crit to non crit and here is my gear so far [also have ONE 3 mod jewel with proj dmg/critchance/AS]:

Stats: ST tooltip of 41k with golem + Wrath [GMP + Added Lightning]

Is further improvements just a matter of picking up an extra 1-2 jewel slots? Also, is faster attacks worth it over added lightning? my APS is only at 3.5 right now with golem.
Last edited by Buohuang on Apr 6, 2017, 3:36:05 AM
"
Buohuang wrote:
Switched from crit to non crit and here is my gear so far [also have ONE 3 mod jewel with proj dmg/critchance/AS]:

Is further improvements just a matter of picking up an extra 1-2 jewel slots? Also, is faster attacks worth it over added lightning? my APS is only at 3.5 right now with golem.

Hello.
According to path of building you would lose around 3k dps but i think that your tooltip damage will go up, i cannot find a definitive answer if faster attacks is better then added lightning damage anywhere. it also depends on your lightning penetration and whatnot.
in regards to the tree you can really go for what is most comfortable for your playstyle.
people seem to like Alchemy and/or Primal spirit and for good reason.
another option could be jewels and/or crackling speed/coordination/finesse.

Our trees are very similar and im also having around 40-42k dps in HO depending on jewels and stuff.

I would also not advice you to have a diamond flask as it only adds around 7% crit.
Last edited by bupkiss on Apr 6, 2017, 3:47:18 AM
How do you deal with spikers? Just ripped in hc at lvl 93 to a fractured rare. My damage was so high i didnt even have time to see the mod. Had a feeling that i would rip to this.
"
Buohuang wrote:

Faster attacks it's not worth over Added Lightning
"
"
Buohuang wrote:

Faster attacks it's not worth over Added Lightning

i use faster attacks

47k tooltip in hideout
11,300ES

i like faster attacks vs light dmg and honestly i cant tell much different besides i attack alot faster with faster attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info