same here...
sometimes when i try to login i get this problem
try to go my Hideout, failed
try to join maps, failed

POE dont like BR player, i think
haha

sad
sad
Hellooooooooo GGG are u there or are u busy creating new mtx for a broken server?????

Nobody can play at the moment specially São Paulo server ( didn't tested others!!! )
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 20, 2017, 1:43:04 PM
Impossible to play today. Getting this error every single time. GGG, stop creating cosmetics and fix this s**t.

Gateway, SP-BR.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

São Paulo(BR) server -> DEAD!!!!!!!
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
In my case, the game created instances in three ips (final .132.61, final .135.72 and final .132.53). I'm getting timeout in the first (21 s), while the others are normal (< 35ms).
Last edited by Leskirion on Jun 20, 2017, 2:18:24 PM
Literally unplayable on BR servers. Everysingle instance is a guaranteed crash/disconnection. GGG can you look at this issue, please?

I tried the Texas service, but I had the same problem trying to get into an instance. No problem with waipoints
Sad history: If it was a problem on EU or USA servers would be fixed already.

But São Paulo(BR) server zzzzzzzzzzz... not even a answer from a developer here.

Hey GGG South America players also buy supporter packs!!!!!!
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
I am facing the same issue. Other gateways like Washington DC are fine. But they're all 150+ ms.
Last edited by fokolino on Jun 20, 2017, 5:05:24 PM
Can't believe I was looking forawrd to spending 1200,00 BRL into a really forsaken serevr such as Sao Paulo seems to be. I've lost my patience with this bug, over 4 maps f&*^d up. Just to find out iut was indeed a serverside bug, awww for Christ sake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info