[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

"
Robindesbois wrote:
Just started this build and having a blast only thing i have huge problems with is mana.I have to constantly pop a mana flask.

did you get this resolved?
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Hi was a big fan of spectral throw before and i tried this build now its level 61 would u tell me how u level this on a mid range level im dying and feeling the need to buy a good weapon prob is i dont have that much currency to buy this.. what is good to buy a mid range like from level 50-70 i know bino knife is at lvl 68 or some and the atziri is at 60+ the flash would like to know how u level 50 till 70 and what gears if u may would u sell your old gear to me :D would appreciate it if its ok since im a big fan of spectral throw now that im back and kicking.. if its ok add me in game the name is "AssasinXJoLz" more power to this build and i wanted to cover your build and put it on youtube sincerely yours JoLz..
"
jolzcarl wrote:
would like to know how u level 50 till 70 and what gears

When I was leveling spectral throw from lvl 50-70 I would buy a decent pDPS dagger on poe.trade for 1-3chaos. You can buy a 200pDPS dagger for a lvl 58 for 1c on poe.trade. This will help alot.
lvl 58 ok ill try to find it coz im using a level 20 the boot ungil knife
yea I had a similar issue.
Im really new to this game, i already tried like 2 characters but i messed them up before i started lookig at build and decided to try this one. But im just wondering, when lvling do you just faceroll through everything?

Im currently level 42 and in act 4 on normal, using split shot for leleving, i am also using the 6l tabula with all the recommended gems, with the 2 rings that reduce mana cost, deaths harp bow, and some of the other recommended unqiues items you posted in your guide (like helmet and boots. (Also using arctic armor by itself with no links).

Dont know how to describe it but i am definatly not facerolling through anything atm. In some areas with bosses/elites i have to find for quite some time bfore i actually manage to kill em, as well as dying a couple of times first. Is this normal in lower levels like 40, or am i doing something wrong?

Like i said im really noob here :P
"
Ilunde wrote:
Im really new to this game, i already tried like 2 characters but i messed them up before i started lookig at build and decided to try this one. But im just wondering, when lvling do you just faceroll through everything?

Im currently level 42 and in act 4 on normal, using split shot for leleving, i am also using the 6l tabula with all the recommended gems, with the 2 rings that reduce mana cost, deaths harp bow, and some of the other recommended unqiues items you posted in your guide (like helmet and boots. (Also using arctic armor by itself with no links).

Dont know how to describe it but i am definatly not facerolling through anything atm. In some areas with bosses/elites i have to find for quite some time bfore i actually manage to kill em, as well as dying a couple of times first. Is this normal in lower levels like 40, or am i doing something wrong?

Like i said im really noob here :P

A few things to consider/try.. Death's Harp is a strong bow, but it may be helpful to spend 1-2c on a higher lvl bow (closer to your level) that is pDPS. You may also consider swapping over to spectral throw and the recommended links for that build. If you worked your way down to the mana leech nodes near the bottom of the tree, that may be enough to sustain mana with 1 of the elreon rings so you can pick up a different ring that will boost damage (adds physical or elemental damage). If that isnt enough to sustain the mana cost of the skill, get another mana leech node or 2 until you do enough damage to sustain then spec back out of those mana leech nodes.

What links are you using?
ok updating my progress sir im currently level 73 in merciless act 4 going on piety but everytime she threw a kamehameha i die instantly wtf is there a way to beat this trash boss haha.. just wondering how u beat her im currently soloing it all the way to finish it...

--JoLz
A decoy totem may help to distract
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Dec 31, 2016, 1:59:30 AM
Updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info