[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

Do you swap greater multiple projectiles to slower projectiles when bossing? or do you use something else for single target damage. Also, is it ok to use two Bino kitchen knives?
Last edited by xTangoe on Dec 26, 2016, 8:08:33 AM
"
xTangoe wrote:
Do you swap greater multiple projectiles to slower projectiles when bossing? or do you use something else for single target damage. Also, is it ok to use two Bino kitchen knives?

I don't make any gem swaps for bosses, and haven't all the way up to T15. The single target is really strong with the current links.

I haven't tested 2 Bino's. My initiation reaction is 1 Bino's and one "high" pDPS dagger is the ideal setup.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
after getting a blade flurry char to 71 and finding out I really dislike it, I'm trying this. so far, at level 18 with leveling uniques like tabula and stuff, it's 1 shotting most packs. viper strike takes care of rare mobs til spectral gets stronger, I suppose.

anywho, any suggestions for not being able to really sustain mana for throw spam since I don't have elerons jewelry? I'm just chugging pots constantly in the meantime.
"
decyphier wrote:
after getting a blade flurry char to 71 and finding out I really dislike it, I'm trying this. so far, at level 18 with leveling uniques like tabula and stuff, it's 1 shotting most packs. viper strike takes care of rare mobs til spectral gets stronger, I suppose.

anywho, any suggestions for not being able to really sustain mana for throw spam since I don't have elerons jewelry? I'm just chugging pots constantly in the meantime.

I started out with elreon jewelry because this was my second toon of the league. Because a 6L is a bit of a mana hog, I recommend going down to the mana/life leech scion nodes at the bottom of the tree [see the 32 point tree in the leveling guide]. You can pick up as many mana nodes down there as you need until you do enough damage to sustain the spam.

Thanks for the feedback.
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Dec 27, 2016, 2:28:22 AM
Thanks for this guide and sharing your build! Is this build HC viable?
Last edited by Vahlnur on Dec 27, 2016, 7:15:08 AM
On mobile so having trouble quoting.

Sounds good about grabbing the leech nodes, I planned on it. How did this build handle dried lake and early tier maps at the 68-75 range?
"
Vahlnur wrote:
Thanks for this guide and sharing your build! Is this build HC viable?

I haven't tested that, but I would think it is. If I was rolling this on HC, I would probably take rare gloves with life (ias/flat phys/accuracy) over maligaros, and take a few additional life nodes.
"
decyphier wrote:
On mobile so having trouble quoting.

Sounds good about grabbing the leech nodes, I planned on it. How did this build handle dried lake and early tier maps at the 68-75 range?

This build absolutely tears dried lake and low tier maps apart, super fun to play.
Can I use 2 Hand of Wisdom and Action and focus my build to int? Or it is not applicable and need to do some adjustment to the passive. I don't want to make a raider and instead I want to do it with a shadow but I'm no0b in terms of the passive that's why I'm asking for your opinion.
"
4th_Impact wrote:
Can I use 2 Hand of Wisdom and Action and focus my build to int? Or it is not applicable and need to do some adjustment to the passive. I don't want to make a raider and instead I want to do it with a shadow but I'm no0b in terms of the passive that's why I'm asking for your opinion.

The tree I made is based off Assassin, not Raider. Hand of Wisdom and Action will not work well with the build I made because my build is based off daggers, not claws. My build is also based off physical and chaos damage, those claws are elemental based.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info