[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

You said you switched to chaos around 90-100 passive points. I dont see that reflected in the trees you posted. Can you elaborate?
He said it is still a work in progress. Personally, I think you should take what he built in his "Final Tree (work in progress)" on the bottom of the main post, page 1, and tweak it to your needs. Everyone will have different needs and plan to use this build for different content. Leagestones only complicate Frosty's ability to make a generic guide for all content.

My guess is you will have to take the final leveling guide build tree then go your own way based on the needs of the content you intend to spend the most time doing. It will not be easy choices. But this is such a versatile build you can make changes to gear and tree and make it work the way you want. Best of luck to you. Just try to stay sane and good luck with your maps. >_<
"
Bambóó wrote:
Hey the 117 point tree is messed up on leveling? Loving the guide so far!

I'll take a look. The most helpful thing is to path down to the dualist leech nodes first. The rest is not as important.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
NebulousSum wrote:
You said you switched to chaos around 90-100 passive points. I dont see that reflected in the trees you posted. Can you elaborate?

This is more pertaining to the gem links (e.g. chaos damage and void manip), not pathing. The pathing generally stays the same.
"
Miacova wrote:
He said it is still a work in progress. Personally, I think you should take what he built in his "Final Tree (work in progress)" on the bottom of the main post, page 1, and tweak it to your needs. Everyone will have different needs and plan to use this build for different content. Leagestones only complicate Frosty's ability to make a generic guide for all content.

My guess is you will have to take the final leveling guide build tree then go your own way based on the needs of the content you intend to spend the most time doing. It will not be easy choices. But this is such a versatile build you can make changes to gear and tree and make it work the way you want. Best of luck to you. Just try to stay sane and good luck with your maps. >_<

You are exactly right. Thank you for helping out here. Personally, I always path first down to the dualist mana/life leech nodes to help sustain skills. After that it's need based on gear.

Thanks again.
What jewel do you use in your passive tree? You have 83 intellect + your amulet give you 27, how can you use gems what need 146 intellect.
I want to see what jewels (in the passive tree) are you using, only to get a reference of where to concentrate.
removed
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Mar 13, 2017, 6:06:29 PM
Removed
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Mar 13, 2017, 6:06:44 PM
"
Трок wrote:
What jewel do you use in your passive tree? You have 83 intellect + your amulet give you 27, how can you use gems what need 146 intellect.

Currently have 136, have some on a ring too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info