Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

"
I propose to boycott the game until you remove this crap from the game. I'm beginning to forget his current illness.

"I don't like this, let's boycott the game because everyone shares my opinion."
I think only the infernal wings are worth to buy ...
Mana is nice!
Dibs on infernal wings.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
very nice!
Last edited by MaximeBrault on Dec 23, 2016, 6:20:23 AM
Nope !! dont like the 3 new ones, its like they got a new designer, not as good as the old one.
"
WiseGuard wrote:
After seeing that Bee Hive, body began itching as fuck. As if Act 4 wasn't enough, we get more of this crap now. Hope no one buys it, don't want to prolong PoE hiatus indefinitely.

Act 4 best act.
Like the Infernal Wings, though wish they were a bit more fluid with the animation and that they reacted better as your character moved around. That said...even with the points I have leftover from point packs, I'll now be getting any of these until they're on sale...way too expensive.
My motivation to farm the breachleague wings just dropped a little... o_o
I really like all the new back attachments, but I gotta say that they really need some kind of physics applied to them.

They all move or wave or something else, but when the character moves or turns, the attachments/effects don't move independently of the character, making them look rather "fake" like papier mâché (not sure if that's the correct word) .

Of course I understand that there are restrictions when thinking of PC specs and the engine itself, but as it stands, none of the moving/dangling effects/attachments appeal to me, because of this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info