Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

infernal wings - meh
mana wurm - amazing
hive - like it to annoy people but gf wants to have a perosnal word with the designer in january :-)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
infernal wings - $30
mana wurm - $30
hive - $20

What's with the outrageous pricing?
Lol @ "outrageous pricing"

Keep it up, GGG! Bunch of cry babies in here.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
With those Infernal wings, now we need a Fire breathing Incinerate micro transaction. Instead of streaming fire through your hands, you can use multiple micro-transactions to look like a monster, while breathing fire upon all of your foes.
Who would ever buy that hive attachment x.x It's nightmare fuel!

Please make a banner attachment! A huge banner on your back to let your enemies know that you're coming to fuck them up would be amazing. I think Voll has one. And maybe even a shield attachment. Having shields on back would also look pretty cool.
Last edited by WarbornWolf on Dec 23, 2016, 1:07:49 AM
Also, another fan favorite: scarves.
Hell yes, I want that hive attachment. It's the Bee's Knees. My Honey will love it.
"
Fluffhead wrote:
Lol @ "outrageous pricing"

Keep it up, GGG! Bunch of cry babies in here.

I'm certainly not crying. I'm glad some of you pay the nutty prices for this stuff. It keeps the game going for the rest of us!

Thank you for your support!
"
bloodchills wrote:
Please allow back attachments to affix to the head slot as a third MTX (but limit them to one per character obviously wouldn't want two).

I currently use Bringer of Rain and cannot use any of these but I would totally get some of these if I could use them.

Can't you just unequip Bringer of Rain, equip a body armor with MTX, and then equip the Bringer of Rain back on? I know that if you equip body armor before Bringer of Rain, it will still appear.
Last edited by WarbornWolf on Dec 23, 2016, 1:20:11 AM
Not buying anything till the Premium to Quad Stash tab upgrade will get added.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info