Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

"
CyniqalOne wrote:
Way too expensive for them to continue being this ugly. I'd like to buy some but damn...It's like paying 20 dollars for a McDouble just because you want to support McDonnalds.

While I agree that the cosmetics are overprice (50% to 60% of the current price tags would be a nice adjustment and appealed to more people), it's unfair to compare GGG to McDonalds. McDonalds doesn't give you food for free, you are already supporting McDonalds by buying their food. GGG gives you the game and content update for free, so the only way you support them is buying the optional MTX.
Last edited by Mirikado on Dec 22, 2016, 9:55:16 PM
"
60x7 wrote:
"
dohh2008 wrote:
Infernal Wings - Ok

Mana Wurm - Bad

Hive Back Attachment - UGLY

Seems like someone at GGG is telling whomever is designing these that they are doing a good job
but they are not.

Edit; just watched the video again and they're worse the second time.
Edit to the edit; I'm guessing the same person is responsible for the terrible Hydra and Ghostflame
Back attachments that I will never buy.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

I honestly love Ghostflame, Hydra and the Mana Wyrm back attachments.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
So wings look similar to reskin of the vampire wings we're working towards this league, but a little bit extra thrown on. Looks okay, but not great.

Beehive is too small to see at normal distances unless you let us get the fancy camera angles. Least favorite of the bunch.

Worm seems a bit more interesting and will consider later on.
Next merge when? We need more alt-arts
/sarcasm off

BTW Thx for ruinin my love, 7 challenges so far? GG

Last edited by Kingoko on Dec 22, 2016, 10:31:14 PM
rip tentacle wings
"
CyniqalOne wrote:
Way too expensive for them to continue being this ugly. I'd like to buy some but damn...It's like paying 20 dollars for a McDouble just because you want to support McDonnalds.

As noted elsewhere, the analogy doesn't totally hold... but I do agree with you completely.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
So bad really that is the best you can come up with PoE. GGG needs to fire the micro transactions developer. New cloaks or capes would have been nice. PoE is turning into an really bad anime or something. PoE needs to be gritty, ancient and primitive. Not wow crap!
Tentacle Wings ever going on sale again =( were on sale like the same day for 5 months in a row now they havent been on sale for like 3 months lol

Last edited by Yngwieismygod on Dec 22, 2016, 11:02:27 PM
These are awful. Stop making this shit.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Infernal Wings - Good

Mana Wurm - Bad

Hive Back Attachment - UGLY! =^[.]^=

I must agree with Raymundo here.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info