Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

Can you guys PLEASE give this 3D art already? I have been holding onto this for years waiting to use it.

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
and here we go again hahaha, saw a bunch of new players so got to milk'm fast before they realise what they got themselves into and leave :D
IGN: Bluntexile
This game reminds me sooo much to Blizzard games-starting with d2 and so on...
The wings take away a little bit from the challenge wing reward. They look extremely similar.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Just realized that i have trypophobia lol
To me all of them are bad.
I am not going to spend my money to look more twisted and ugly. Sorry.
(same applies to effects that make character look like a walking glowball)

I literally just spend a skin transfer on Zahndethus' Cassock every league since I don't find anything else looking better than that of the things I have access to. Then I add some longer boots (long chestpiece + long boots will compensate for lack of pants slot). And then can add some circlet or hood...
I wish there were more options along these lines.

As for the pricing - it indeed is ridiculous and would make me really think it over even if I liked the effect.

Also - how about some cloaks without hands next time? Some portals without those huge frames?
jesus christ i have shivers everywhere from that beehive attachment. Thats just freaking sick and disturbing.
what a shit attachements... im not sure why you hire such an uninspired people... give something interesting that people actualy wanna wear...
Hive attachment is underrated - it does not deserve all the downvotes it's getting. It's the most original micro idea GGG has released all year. People are just downvoting it because it's kinda gross, which is just kinda awesome!
I like this hive thing. But armor and effects of similar style are needed to make your character looks like total abomination. That would be cool. Dark world should make something bad with you, not make you shine like a christmas tree.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info