0.10.1d Patch Notes

"
matwix001 wrote:
Edited line "save_login=true" to "save_login=false" in file production_Config.ini

where can i find this??

in your %MyDocuments% folder then My Games\Path of exile
the concret path depends on your OS and language...if you cant find it, just perform a search on C: or type it in the search bar of win7 (press windows key then start typing)

some Mod should also make this info sticky or put it the first post on the patch notes...

as for the ntdll error - this is a windows component, it failing can have literaly any cause, from faulty hardware over some incompatability with other programs and so on...try a reinstall of the game and see if it persists
Why would you force these security measures on all players?

I have a dynamic IP address, it changes every day and I also login from 2 different locations nearly daily. What a pain in the ass to play a game.
fuu getting again that error at the login screen
Ingame: ImAScammer <------------
finally
Yeah this patch is all nice and great but what about ppl that got hacked in the recent big wave and cant get their orbs/currency restored?

I doubt any of us really feel like starting playing from scratch like we have been doing nothing since open beta started.

I really don't see what would be so game breaking if we had our accounts rolled back to few mins or hours be4 the hack happened. Sure the market maybe gets a bit more inflated but I am sure that is better than losing some procentage of your base players.

Game is turning out to be one of the best in a long long while, but your customer support is probably the weakest in a while and might cause severe damage to your player base.
Last edited by spiritcrusher1385 on Feb 22, 2013, 11:26:49 AM
"
AndreABG wrote:
"
matwix001 wrote:
Edited line "save_login=true" to "save_login=false" in file production_Config.ini

where can i find this??

in your %MyDocuments% folder then My Games\Path of exile
the concret path depends on your OS and language...if you cant find it, just perform a search on C: or type it in the search bar of win7 (press windows key then start typing)

some Mod should also make this info sticky or put it the first post on the patch notes...

as for the ntdll error - this is a windows component, it failing can have literaly any cause, from faulty hardware over some incompatability with other programs and so on...try a reinstall of the game and see if it persists

this worked i have xp and im not getting disconnected now on login
IGN : xAdeonx
"
Wiedza wrote:

Solved my problem, no errors so far.

Helps with 'The memory could not be 'read' error. Thanks a lot.
doesn't work for me even if I change it.
Never had a single crash before, have been waiting for the races for so much time, and got ntdll.dll error, so can't participate. Just great.
I'm running XP.
Yesterday it runned fine, but now I get the "login crash" again :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info