0.10.1d Patch Notes

"
ChemicalBurns wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Are you using Windows XP?

We're still working on the XP crash - shouldn't be too long now.

So if we are using XP dont patch?

If that is the case you should have that in big text in the first post.

you cant play without patching...

Your point?

If you do try and patch you screw things up. So it is better not to patch until they get this sorted out.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
i have dynamic ip. Can i have problem after this patch?
The Windows XP fix is very close. We have isolated the problem and are building a minor update to fix it now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Frozenking wrote:
i have dynamic ip. Can i have problem after this patch?
You want to have more problems??

EDIT: I am pretty sure the fix will be for windows XP and be pretty un-relatable to problems with your IP, if you could play before the patch you should be able to play after it. If you use windows XP you should be able to play after the patch too.
Last edited by Metronomy on Feb 22, 2013, 8:39:02 AM
I don't want problems. Sorry for English))
"
Metronomy wrote:
EDIT: I am pretty sure the fix will be for windows XP and be pretty un-relatable to problems with your IP, if you could play before the patch you should be able to play after it. If you use windows XP you should be able to play after the patch too.

I use Windows 7 64. I just asked how this "defence" working with dynamic IP.
Same her:
I patch .. log onetime.. save the pass.. and now the game crahs all time i go in the gime in the log on window.

Allwes have same IP but have Win xp.
Bevor the Patch come out i can play the game whit out problems.
"
oblomir wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on.

My ISP changes my IP every 24 hours, making the save login details option essentially useless...

Any chance of adding the option of saving regardless of IP change?

Same here. You just removed the save login details for at least 90% of Germany as dynamic IPs are the default here.
keep up the good work GGG

Invasion League = mass RIP , QQ , Rage quit ... good job GGG
I have windows XP and I get the same crash problem. Thx for your work GGG, i hope you'll release the fix soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info