0.10.1d Patch Notes

"
skt1 wrote:
Never had a single crash before, have been waiting for the races for so much time, and got ntdll.dll error, so can't participate. Just great.

I wanted to participate in the races too
Yep, kind of sucks
"
Adeon333 wrote:
"
AndreABG wrote:
"
matwix001 wrote:
Edited line "save_login=true" to "save_login=false" in file production_Config.ini

where can i find this??

in your %MyDocuments% folder then My Games\Path of exile
the concret path depends on your OS and language...if you cant find it, just perform a search on C: or type it in the search bar of win7 (press windows key then start typing)

some Mod should also make this info sticky or put it the first post on the patch notes...

as for the ntdll error - this is a windows component, it failing can have literaly any cause, from faulty hardware over some incompatability with other programs and so on...try a reinstall of the game and see if it persists

this worked i have xp and im not getting disconnected now on login

worked for me to thanks
Ingame: ImAScammer <------------
NTDLL.DLL is your network dll. If you are getting something with a error like that there is a few things you can try first.
#1 - Reboot your computer first off, sometimes something simple as windows stupidity causes this.
#2 - Use a router? Remove the router from the path and hook up your modem directly to your computer.
#3 - If that works, maybe you need to reboot your modem and router.
#4 - There is a log that is in Path of Exile/logs, check that to see what is showing.
#5 - If that doesn't give you a idea, last thing to try is to uninstall the game and re-install. Sometimes that is the one thing that is needed. The patch might have not dl'd right amd became corrupted in the process. With any DL manager, they are notorious for corrupting patches. This manager doesn't seem to do that and you'll understand when i say lotro sucked for not working properly.

If anyone tries all these things and still can't get rid of that error, let me know. I need more information at that point. Generically the above should work for any OS.
Thanks for adding the IP specific security GGG!
"
SpikedKira wrote:
Why would you force these security measures on all players?

I have a dynamic IP address, it changes every day and I also login from 2 different locations nearly daily. What a pain in the ass to play a game.

Read the thread properly next time http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/180183/filter-account-type/staff
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
REINSTALLING - solve all problems here
Low the Prices dude!!
"
"
SpikedKira wrote:

I have a dynamic IP address, it changes every day and I also login from 2 different locations nearly daily. What a pain in the ass to play a game.

Read the thread properly next time http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/180183/filter-account-type/staff

I read the OP and voiced my opinion about it directly, aka the patch notes. Maybe if you want to be "helpful" you'll point out which part you think I failed to read. Or perhaps you misunderstood or misread my post.

IF you are refering to the part about it being "optional" it is most certainly not at this time.

Take your own advice broseph.
"
SpikedKira wrote:
"
"
SpikedKira wrote:

I read the OP and voiced my opinion about it directly, aka the patch notes. Maybe if you want to be "helpful" you'll point out which part you think I failed to read. Or perhaps you misunderstood or misread my post.

IF you are refering to the part about it being "optional" it is most certainly not at this time.

Take your own advice broseph.

It's based on city, not IP. Simples.
" I also login from 2 different locations nearly daily"

I know that's not overly specific, so let me clarify.
2 different cities.

simple?
"
Chris wrote:
We deployed and then reverted this patch due to problems. Working on fixing them now.

[li]Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on.[/li]
hmm i have dynamic ip when im home, i use adsl ... :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info