2.5.1 Patch Notes

"
Wingnuts wrote:
I hope there is a free respec for all the BV players as the BV builds can't kill anything now.

BV still needed 10EX worth of gear to do anything - the build IS very squishy - yet a 1EX Fire build can kill ALL the bosses in the game 2 days from league start and that is somehow acceptable.

The 40 or so new GGG employees obviously came from Blizzard-Activisions leftovers and are doing their worse here like they did there.

now hush little baby don't you cry everything's gonna be alright...

finally BV got fixed...but what about server stability???
"
N4K3D wrote:
"
Wingnuts wrote:
I hope there is a free respec for all the BV players as the BV builds can't kill anything now.

BV still needed 10EX worth of gear to do anything - the build IS very squishy - yet a 1EX Fire build can kill ALL the bosses in the game 2 days from league start and that is somehow acceptable.

The 40 or so new GGG employees obviously came from Blizzard-Activisions leftovers and are doing their worse here like they did there.

now hush little baby don't you cry everything's gonna be alright...

finally BV got fixed...but what about server stability???

Let's make sure all the other builds that are double dipping get fixed ASAP as well. We can't have double dipping. Quite a few in the Marauder/Witch forums on the first page. All of them need to be balanced. Let's balance the whole fucking game now that we're on this kick GGG.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
That's few hours of playtime and currencies invested wasted into a nerfed build at the middle of a league. Didn't knew till today it was a bug ... I don't care if it was after league or if it was really OP but i'm sorry the BV problem right now still require a lot of investement to work in higher levels or endgame content and is outclassed by 30c builds using flameblast / VRF / Trappers and much more.

That was my two cents hope this kind of implementation mistakes will likely never happen again.

Lot of investment? Friend of mine who made some kind of poison BV build (i didn't ask the specifics because i new it must be bug or something) 1 week after league begun started farming uber Atziri and shaper with random 5L chest he alched and other rare items + 2 1c unique items. Cost of that was way under 30c and he was able to farm all content in game.

After 1-2 days of farming he upgraded to 6L carcass jack but he said that you don't really need anything more than 5L and 2 unigue items that you can buy for 1c each.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Dec 22, 2016, 2:31:43 AM
great "content update" without content, lol

wrecked - kinda
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 22, 2016, 3:11:50 AM
"
Drakelion777 wrote:
great "content update" without content, lol

You missed the 2 first lines of patch notes?

-Added fifteen new Divination Cards.
-Added 3D art for the following items: Tulborn, Tulfall, Uul-Netol's Kiss, Uul-Netol's Embrace.

Those are "content" that were added to game. Yes, it is not like new act or something like that but still it is new content that we didn't have before this patch.
Nice fixes, thanks!
wait, so 2.5.1 is active...correct?
my blade vortex hasn't changed. it still just says 30% more damage per blade, and not more spell damage. has it been changed and you're just not going to word it properly...or?
Why is anyone happy that some peoples builds have been completely killed in the middle of a league? It wasn't obvious to everyone that it was a bug; the wording was ambiguous, and the issue was simple enough that it should have been fixed in the first week.
"
Why is anyone happy that some peoples builds have been completely killed in the middle of a league? It wasn't obvious to everyone that it was a bug; the wording was ambiguous, and the issue was simple enough that it should have been fixed in the first week.

Well...i assume they started investigate and fixing it when they got reports or knowledge about it. And you really think people will report anything they can benefit for?

"Hey GGG i found out about this broken thing in BV that allows me to clear all content with gear only worth 20-30c. Could you fix it fast?"...Yeah i don't think so. People will take every advantage in games like this even if those mechanics are clearly not intented. And won't report anything that they can abuse to make benefit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info