2.5.1 Patch Notes

Just start to play the league around 5 days ago (didn't play the two last league), i've created my first bv char, and what a nice christmas gift ! No respect point seriously?

No motivate to level up a new char, done with this league.

(yeah little baby crying blabla i'm just axplaining my thought)

edit : sorry for typo english is not my native language
Last edited by nicquehen on Dec 22, 2016, 5:22:24 AM
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
Why is anyone happy that some peoples builds have been completely killed in the middle of a league? It wasn't obvious to everyone that it was a bug; the wording was ambiguous, and the issue was simple enough that it should have been fixed in the first week.

Well...i assume they started investigate and fixing it when they got reports or knowledge about it. And you really think people will report anything they can benefit for?

"Hey GGG i found out about this broken thing in BV that allows me to clear all content with gear only worth 20-30c. Could you fix it fast?"...Yeah i don't think so. People will take every advantage in games like this even if those mechanics are clearly not intented. And won't report anything that they can abuse to make benefit.

Iam running bv and i havent played since tali league (they released bv back then if iam not wrong) they nerfed it couple a days before the breach league so i thought it was fixed i had no idea the skill was that broken since its 1 year old. They knew there is an issue with that skill ( or at least i can assume since thats not the first nerf that skill gets in the last month, plus i see some streamers runing it as well) so GGG not knowing about the issue earlier is not acceptable. They didn't had a fix for it? That's more likely. They had a lot of time to fix this! Why should we pay that price for something GGG couldnt fix in 1 year and now they release a fix in the 3rd week of a fresh new league?
Oh and btw saying that a bv gear costs 20-30 c is redundant. My gear so far is around 10 ex and still needs some upgrades. But there's really 20-30 c builds that are doing end game easily, so maybe GGG should look into nerfing / "fixing" them as well?
Happy holidays!!!
hi. i just wanna ask why my PoE exe. isnt patching ?
"
nicquehen wrote:
Just start to play the league around 5 days ago (didn't play the two last league), i've created my first bv char, and what a nice christmas gift ! No respect point seriously?

Good, please don't return to the game.
Crybabies expecting GGG to not fix abuseable shit are getting out of hand, and their feeling of entitlement of a respec every time a patch roles in..
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:
"
nicquehen wrote:

Crybabies expecting GGG to not fix abuseable shit are getting out of hand, and their feeling of entitlement of a respec every time a patch roles in..

GGG are at fault for not properly testing their skills and interactions before releasing them. No-lifers don't suffer time loss as a result of GGG's screw up, only normal people with lives and jobs do.

Not even a apology from GGG? It shows what direction the company is headed.

And then they take it even a step further by allowing jerks like you to break the TOU by belittling other users when they speak up about this kind of amateurish development process.

Really crappy
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:
That's few hours of playtime and currencies invested wasted into a nerfed build at the middle of a league. Didn't knew till today it was a bug ... I don't care if it was after league or if it was really OP but i'm sorry the BV problem right now still require a lot of investement to work in higher levels or endgame content and is outclassed by 30c builds using flameblast / VRF / Trappers and much more.

That was my two cents hope this kind of implementation mistakes will likely never happen again.

Lot of investment? Friend of mine who made some kind of poison BV build (i didn't ask the specifics because i new it must be bug or something) 1 week after league begun started farming uber Atziri and shaper with random 5L chest he alched and other rare items + 2 1c unique items. Cost of that was way under 30c and he was able to farm all content in game.

After 1-2 days of farming he upgraded to 6L carcass jack but he said that you don't really need anything more than 5L and 2 unigue items that you can buy for 1c each.

That's what i explained in further post be my guest and take one min to read them and you may want to answer something else after.
In short: The way i was playing my build using this mechanic was far from beeing optimized and beeing noticed as beeing OP ingame, sure i has been able to kill chayula but i struggled hard on shaper and uber atziri compared to some past legit builds i've ran so how i was supposed to know about that ? The way your friend played it might be way better and optimized at all. Then i saw the video on reddit and now fully understand this fix but it change nothing to the fact i invested lot of shit here and pay the hard price for this " mistake ".
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Dec 22, 2016, 9:52:28 AM
x64 crash 2 time (after this) during 5 min in Zana's rotation, 0 crash before.
p.s. in x64 make cleanup of unused resources plz.
"
"
Derpey wrote:
"
nicquehen wrote:

GGG are at fault for not properly testing their skills and interactions before releasing them. No-lifers don't suffer time loss as a result of GGG's screw up, only normal people with lives and jobs do.

And then they take it even a step further by allowing jerks like you to break the TOU by belittling other users when they speak up about this kind of amateurish development process.

Really crappy

+1
"

Really crappy

GGG has pretty much never paid attention to their own forums. They just post on reddit. Count your lucky stars they bother to even post patch notes here.
I bet all the people saying they supposedly didn't know bv was bugged were abusing it with their low budget builds - get rekt scrubs! 4Head
Last edited by Mihile on Dec 22, 2016, 12:13:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info