Breach League Statistics

As always, appreciate the cool statistics.

I do think the Energy Within jewel being the most used unique says a lot...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
@ Sidtherat : silly me, I thought I could try any build I wanted, without having to follow your guidelines... If penta golem suits me because I like the idea, I should be able to try it. But PoE does not work this way. When I started, I tried my own builds and that did not go well at all. I prefer to follow builds made bu persons who know the game better than me. Is it the best way to improve my skill ? Probably not. Do I care ? Absolutely not, I'm here to have fun.

As said, build was not broken before, just efficient, and I am no medium.

To respec in elemental BV, I would need a free respec...

Anyway, moving on.
Why isn't there the usual challenge stats? How many got footprints, portal, wings etc...

It's good to know how everyone is faring in a league..
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
What part of "I chose a build that was good BEFORE 2.5" don't you understand ? If I won't notice a thing, nice. All I'm asking is for a possible respec if I disagree with your analysis. AND I'm saying I'm surprised GGG did not spot such a bug earlier (really, BV ? After all the hype it has had since creation ?)

Path of shops : I am doing a map, someone asks for an item I'm selling, I have to stop killing. BORING. Is it that hard to understand ?

And sure, it is easy to make chaos and buy stuff. That's a lot of recipes to get Bino, voidheart and whatever is needed to get bladeflurry working. Last time I checked, several hundreds chaos (90 for bino, 110 for death's had, 110 for voidheart during the first week of league. It has gone down since but am I to wait till third week to play a build if I don't want to play Path of shops ?).

At the end of the day you were abusing an exploit whether you knew it or not. You profited from using it. Some people abused and profited more but that doesn't make it okay for you.

The gear you purchased is not useless. If you compare numbers of 2.4 BV and 2.5 BV you would notice that max stacks actually got a buff on base dmg. It's just as strong as last league. They are just fixing an exploitable bug with poison.

Why should you be rewarded with a respec for exploiting? Ignorant of the fact or not?

You will notice a difference after this patch and poison won't be as broken but BV should be just as strong as 2.4. Quit bitching.
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
When I started, I tried my own builds and that did not go well at all. I prefer to follow builds made bu persons who know the game better than me. Is it the best way to improve my skill ? Probably not. Do I care ? Absolutely not, I'm here to have fun.

there is no 'free lunch'

want fun (in your case fun == power as you do not care about creativity or anything else)? pay for it (playing meta popular build) or learn how to make your own powerful builds

free cookies are a lie
Ok, so I say I'm not against the nerf, but that I'd like a free possibility of respec as the mistake is GGG's (which is a fair solution, not a reward, and I'm not to be punished if I did nothing wrong. If the skill remains fun to play, I'll play it, if it is not I'll respec. The "exploit abusing certainly was strong : I'm sitting on full stashes of mirrors thanks to it...) and I'm an "uncreative" "bitch" (Sidtherat, you're not even considering that you can contribute to someonelse's build when you play it with new ideas or variants).

Those discussions are so constructive and respectful it hurts.
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Ok, so I say I'm not against the nerf, but that I'd like a free possibility of respec as the mistake is GGG's (which is a fair solution, not a reward, and I'm not to be punished if I did nothing wrong. If the skill remains fun to play, I'll play it, if it is not I'll respec. The "exploit abusing certainly was strong : I'm sitting on full stashes of mirrors thanks to it...) and I'm an "uncreative" "bitch" (Sidtherat, you're not even considering that you can contribute to someonelse's build when you play it with new ideas or variants).

Those discussions are so constructive and respectful it hurts.

So you didn't get rich from the exploit, many did. You speak of fair. Maybe it's fair to you since you were a minor offender.

Howe would it be fair to the rest of the community. This group of people got rich with an exploit. Now we are nerf it but we're gonna give them a free respec because a few people feel slighted.

Look it sucks, your build will work but you will notice a huge hit to your poison dps so you won't face roll like you use too.

I am very against a respec though. No need to reward exploiting more than it already has
There is an expression for this kind of rule. The 3% management. 3% of your employees are alcoholics ? Ban Alcohol from farewell parties, so that the 97% won't drink champagne in sensible quantities anymore during those moments. And your 3% will still be alcoholic. And drunk at work cause they do not need parties to drink.

Same here (even worse, since someone who heavily abused will be able to pay for his respec and not suffer from it, so only my kind of players are punished for other people's misbehaviour). No need to say, I do not like the 3% management rule.
Loving the league, sadly didn't have that much time, but luckily the league is far from over :)
Keep up the stats !
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.

Edited: this post previously said: Likely.

Nerfing something like this mid league is stupid. You end up rewarding the abusers of it even more. They abused it got rich and now will be even more rich since no one else can do this content as easily. This should not be fixed mid league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info